Wow. An absolute home run. I have a Z10 and it was a breeze to adjust. Played with the Classic for 30 seconds and just walked away. Passport may be the perfect phone.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 03:44 PM
    That's a very encouraging endorsement!
    02-26-15 03:48 PM
    I went on Monday. I checked online and it said no Passports available in my area, but I went anyway and there it was. I immediately felt it was built very well. Definitely a great device.
    02-26-15 03:49 PM
    The classic was really nice though. I was set on the Passport but it was hard to put down the Classic at the store.
    02-26-15 05:09 PM
    I went on Monday. I checked online and it said no Passports available in my area, but I went anyway and there it was. I immediately felt it was built very well. Definitely a great device.
    The online thing only checks to see if they have inventory on hand for you to purchase. At this point all 'company' stores should have a working demo in store.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 05:55 PM
    I finally found an AT&T store that had one and I have to say, I'm impressed. Will be back to buy it tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 06:04 PM
    It is. Perfect. :-)

Posted via CB10
    muntaha likes this.
    02-26-15 06:21 PM
    The online thing only checks to see if they have inventory on hand for you to purchase. At this point all 'company' stores should have a working demo in store.

Posted via CB10
    I asked and the guy said he might have it but since he was busy I said I'd go back later. Thanks for the info!

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    muntaha likes this.
    02-26-15 08:18 PM
    I held the Passport tonight at an AT&T store. The phone is spectacular! The large clear display! The keyboard is unbelievable! There is no phone on the market that can compare!! Great job!!!!!! Never have I wanted a phone more than the Passport!

Posted via CB10
    Zeratul57 and anon(9088244) like this.
    02-26-15 08:40 PM
    Glad to see everybody seems super happy about the ATT&T Passport!!! That rocks, hope they sell a ton of em'! I absolutely love the Passport and I'm totally addicted to it. I really hope BlackBerry continues to make devices with this form factor because I will find it strange to have something smaller. I love all the BlackBerry 10 devices - but the Passport is truly something extra special.

Posted via CB10
    muntaha, Techno-Emigre and Tompire like this.
    02-26-15 08:59 PM
    I've had mine a week now and has been very easy adjusting to it. I upgraded from a Q10 and was concerned about the difference, let's say it didn't take long to list the Q10 for sale. I also have a Z30 and finding myself also using the passport more than the Z30. Funny after using the passport for a while the Z30 feels like when I changed from a Z10 to the Z30. Passport is a great device and very glad I was finally able to purchase it.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    02-26-15 10:47 PM
    I've had mine a week now and has been very easy adjusting to it. I upgraded from a Q10 and was concerned about the difference, let's say it didn't take long to list the Q10 for sale. I also have a Z30 and finding myself also using the passport more than the Z30. Funny after using the passport for a while the Z30 feels like when I changed from a Z10 to the Z30. Passport is a great device and very glad I was finally able to purchase it.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    Did you switch also from Verizon to AT&T?
    02-26-15 10:49 PM
    Did you switch also from Verizon to AT&T?
    The Q10 I upgraded was with at&t, the Z30 is with Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 10:55 PM
    I'm still in my first hours and enjoying the ATT Passport thoroughly.

I also have a Classic which I also like equally. They are for different things.
    02-27-15 01:23 AM
    The shape of the Passport just feels like what a smart phone should have been from the beginning. Physical keyboard with "trackpad"like features, large touch screen. Other than tweaks over the coming years, I don't see how it can be improved upon.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 11:19 AM
    Well said.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 11:26 AM
    I tried, but the company store in Wheat Ridge doesn't have one yet. Sometimes it seems like Denver is still a backwater.
    02-27-15 12:16 PM
    I tried, but the company store in Wheat Ridge doesn't have one yet. Sometimes it seems like Denver is still a backwater.
    Do not feel bad. I am her in Atlanta and could not find one anywhere
    02-27-15 01:08 PM
    I'll add to that as well. Not one Passport in FL,Treasure Coast area. They have the Classic but no Passport.
    02-27-15 02:15 PM
    Well, I just held the phone at an Att store, I have an original version since about four months ago. The phone looks great, maybe less rebel than the original version but still different and professional. I agree it has a feel more 9900 than original one. I didn't see any improvement in my typing experience due to the extra chin at the bottom. Funny how perceptions are, the screen seems to be wider or larger from time to time but it's exactly the same. Now, something I noticed was that the phone seems to be lighter, and I tried it for a good 45 min typing, browsing etc., and I mean clearly lighter. All in all I don't have a personal reason to get this version, since mine has been flawless. However I can see how some others can ditch the original for this one, and for any person out there thinking about to upgrade his current legacy, especially if you have a 9900 and can handle the two hands typing. Great phone, no questions there.

Posted via CB10
    Techno-Emigre likes this.
    02-27-15 02:48 PM
    Thanks for your posts, very interesting to read. This is just torture. I am Verizon with grandfathered unlimited data. Bought my Z10 outright, but not likely to do that again. Too many major projects for my money to go toward. I am hanging by a thread with Verizon, tho. They don't treat you that great when you have unlimited, even tho they can clearly see I am no data hog.

I went in to the AT&T store (I am in No. Utah). They had a classic. The girl said no Passport "because we don't sell any." My brain got a little blister on it trying to find some logic in that, but that is a different workshop. I tried to play with the Classic, but the batteyr was so dead even when I got her to get a plug it couldn't bring up the home screen yet. It sure felt heavy, but that might be the tethering gear on it? I want to handle a Passport, so will keep looking. I have never had a physical keyboard, but this might be the one to tempt me away from Verizon. Or when I get 3.1 it might keep me happy for awhile. I do like the Z10 better than any phone I've had.
    02-27-15 03:07 PM
    Could you order one at the store. Go to see it and change your mind if you don't like it? Why not? Its a high demand hot phone.
    02-27-15 05:28 PM
    Thanks for your posts, very interesting to read. This is just torture. I am Verizon with grandfathered unlimited data. Bought my Z10 outright, but not likely to do that again. Too many major projects for my money to go toward. I am hanging by a thread with Verizon, tho. They don't treat you that great when you have unlimited, even tho they can clearly see I am no data hog.

I went in to the AT&T store (I am in No. Utah). They had a classic. The girl said no Passport "because we don't sell any." My brain got a little blister on it trying to find some logic in that, but that is a different workshop. I tried to play with the Classic, but the batteyr was so dead even when I got her to get a plug it couldn't bring up the home screen yet. It sure felt heavy, but that might be the tethering gear on it? I want to handle a Passport, so will keep looking. I have never had a physical keyboard, but this might be the one to tempt me away from Verizon. Or when I get 3.1 it might keep me happy for awhile. I do like the Z10 better than any phone I've had.

Passport and Classic will feel incredibly heavy compared to the Z10. It's one of the reasons I liked the Z10, it was so light.

I have had a non-AT&T Classic for almost a month, adapted to the form factor immediately. My only challenge is sometimes I find myself tapping keys like I was on a Z30... instead of pressing them. I feel so foolish when that muscle memory pops up.

I just received an AT&T Passport yesterday to replace my Z10, and like it's form factor as well. It's faster than the Classic but should be. My only challenge is with 2 different QWERTY keyboards, I have to adjust when I move back and forth.

Both phones are amazing, and serve different purposes.
    02-27-15 07:33 PM
    Passport and Classic will feel incredibly heavy compared to the Z10. It's one of the reasons I liked the Z10, it was so light.

I have had a non-AT&T Classic for almost a month, adapted to the form factor immediately. My only challenge is sometimes I find myself tapping keys like I was on a Z30... instead of pressing them. I feel so foolish when that muscle memory pops up.

I just received an AT&T Passport yesterday to replace my Z10, and like it's form factor as well. It's faster than the Classic but should be. My only challenge is with 2 different QWERTY keyboards, I have to adjust when I move back and forth.

Both phones are amazing, and serve different purposes.
    I know what you mean about the tapping versus pressing. I had a lot of tendonitis in my right thumb when I was on the Z10 and Z30...But when I transitioned to the Passport in October, the problems were greatly reduced because I was pressing with more effort than tapping. While tapping is easier, it caused for me more problems.
    02-27-15 07:41 PM
    Well, I just held the phone at an Att store, I have an original version since about four months ago. The phone looks great, maybe less rebel than the original version but still different and professional. I agree it has a feel more 9900 than original one. I didn't see any improvement in my typing experience due to the extra chin at the bottom. Funny how perceptions are, the screen seems to be wider or larger from time to time but it's exactly the same. Now, something I noticed was that the phone seems to be lighter, and I tried it for a good 45 min typing, browsing etc., and I mean clearly lighter. All in all I don't have a personal reason to get this version, since mine has been flawless. However I can see how some others can ditch the original for this one, and for any person out there thinking about to upgrade his current legacy, especially if you have a 9900 and can handle the two hands typing. Great phone, no questions there.

Posted via CB10
    You never noticed when you delete some apps off your phone it gets lighter? LoL

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 07:55 PM
37 12