Hi all,
    I just got my Blackberry Passport and I am moving for a Nokia 920 Windows Phone. What is the best way to move my calendar and contacts over?
    Thanks!
    10-13-15 06:33 PM
    For Windows Phone, this is pretty much the only way I know of unless you want to do every single thing manually - PhoneCopy Pricing - PhoneCopy - Saving Value / https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/40182918/ it's free provided you are within the given limits.
    10-13-15 06:41 PM
    Hi all,
    I just got my Blackberry Passport and I am moving for a Nokia 920 Windows Phone. What is the best way to move my calendar and contacts over?
    Thanks!
    Outlook + bblink syncs flawlessly! Synchronize your contacts. Calendar so they are up to date then install bblink and sync.

 вιaсĸвεггч� Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2639 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    10-14-15 12:31 AM
    If you're using Outlook for your email, calendar, contacts, etc then you're all set. Just add your account on the Passport.

Sent from my iPhone
    10-14-15 07:38 AM
    Thanks for the help guys! I synced my email accounts and it pulled over all my contacts. Also I am super impressed by how easy it was to set up my email accounts. No messing around with outgoing server info and such, just enter your address and password and the phone did the rest.

Posted via CB10
    alan510 and Elite1 like this.
    10-14-15 08:35 AM
    Thanks for the help guys! I synced my email accounts and it pulled over all my contacts. Also I am super impressed by how easy it was to set up my email accounts. No messing around with outgoing server info and such, just enter your address and password and the phone did the rest.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it's pretty easy. Welcome aboard. The Passport is a great device and I hope you find it as useful as I do. And I should point out there are plenty of folks here willing to help you if you have any questions. You just have to ask.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    10-14-15 09:09 AM
    Thread title made more specific.

Since the solutions are universal for all BB10 devices, moving this thread to BB10 OS Forum. (Leaving permanent redirect visible in Passport Forum.)
    10-14-15 02:07 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

I see you've already discovered the CB10 app, so you're off to a good start.
    One tip for navigating the Forums via CB10: At the top of pretty much every forum are some Sticky Threads which address the most common topics. In CB10 you won't see these unless you drag down the page to expose a selector bar for Threads / Stickies / Announce. Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    I've never set up a WP device, but I've mentioned before to some iOS users I know how much more straightforward & organized I find new device setup with BB10. Glad it worked well for you too.

See you in the Forums!
    10-14-15 02:15 PM