One word: WOW!

This is a game changer. Move over Apple, BlackBerry changes everything again.

It's the perfect height, perfect slimness, perfect size, perfect screen and I can even use it in one hand.

It makes reading articles, emails, calenders and Web pages so much more eye friendly. It's also way brighter than my Z30 which was one of my biggest hates about the Z30 as I prefer brightness over color.

I'm a student, not a business professional, and I can already tell that this phone is phenomenal and I was worried I'd hate it and I've only had it for 3 hours now.

Just got my BlackBerry Passport.-passport-vs-iphone.png

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 05:40 AM

It's the perfect height, perfect slimness, perfect size, perfect screen and I can even use it in one hand.

It makes reading articles, emails, calenders and Web pages so much more eye friendly. It's also way brighter than my Z30 which was one of my biggest hates about the Z30 as I prefer brightness over color.

I'm a student, not a business professional, and I can already tell that this phone is phenomenal and I was worried I'd hate it and I've only had it for 3 hours now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	passport-vs-iphone.png 
Views:	2659 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	320850

Posted via CB10
    Congratulations on your phone!
    Best wishes.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 05:49 AM
    I just picked mine up on saturday, can't put it down!!! It is an awesome phone. Display is so sharp, battery life is crazy long, and the keyboard gestures makes editing docs so fast.

Truly innovative phone.

Posted via CB10
    j21jam6 likes this.
    12-15-14 06:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    So... do you like it?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 06:33 AM
    Can't you tell those words are screaming out at ya?

The keyboard on the Passport is phenomenal and I just wish the Classic keyboard would have the same capacitive keyboard as well as all future models of physical keyboard phones.

After using the BB10 virtual keyboard, it doesn't take that long to get adjusted to the Passport keyboard except the keys are much wider and they're all too close to the bottom, which makes it a bit awkward to get used to.

Glad you enjoy your Passport!
    So... do you like it?

Posted via CB10

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 07:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    Love your enthusiasm.
    I'm blown away by this phone. Anything I say about it would be an understatement.

Posted two-handed via Passport
    12-15-14 11:43 AM
    I looked at going from Z10 to the passport but it just wasn't the time financially and I still have some concerns about the size. I wear shorts year round and until I can hold it in person, I'm going to hold off. Glad you are enjoying it, seems like BlackBerry has a winner.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 01:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    You know I'm happy for you. I hope there wasn't too many grubby little fingerprints all over it.
    12-15-14 01:47 PM
    Have u notice how amount of people are now still buying the passport, months later after his match in sep, oct?..I see some friends that just bought it days ago...I think this is gonna be a happy Christmas for BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 02:22 PM
    Congrats on your new phone!

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-15-14 02:27 PM
    I looked at going from Z10 to the passport but it just wasn't the time financially and I still have some concerns about the size. I wear shorts year round and until I can hold it in person, I'm going to hold off. Glad you are enjoying it, seems like BlackBerry has a winner.

Posted via CB10
    When you are able I hope you get it.
    The very first thing I noticed upon picking up the phone was that it isn't as big as I thought. My girlfriend is 5 feet 3 inches tall. Her hands are average for her size. She handles the passport just fine, It's not unwieldy for her. In fact she wants one. Just one man's opinion but don't let the size deter you.
    Also, I wear shorts all the time. No issues at all just putting the phone in my front pocket. I hope you get it. Good luck.

Posted two-handed via Passport
    12-15-14 02:33 PM
    Congrats on the phone. I know exactly what you mean. I have not put mine down in a month. Give it a couple days and you will see how productive you can be.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 02:38 PM
    Today I brought my Passport. Great device. Awesome...

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 02:47 PM
    Today I brought my Passport. Great device. Awesome...

Posted via CB10
    Where to?

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-15-14 02:56 PM
    Why always compare to the other ones. Just feel happy that you finally found the perfect fitting device for YOU !

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 03:05 PM
    Congrats, to you,

I got mine form the Blackberry site sale, took it to AT&T this morning to get the sim card. The store rep who waited on me was really impressed, he enjoyed playing with the key board, especially the touch feature; he was like 'Wow'.

I am very happy with the phone, just right for me as well..!
    Glad I made the choice, was thinking about the Classic as I am coming form a Q10.
    12-15-14 09:51 PM