I tried Microsoft Office Mobile. Unfortunately it is not working as well for me. While the app seems to run smoothly while navigating, it crashes almost immediately after I tried to open a powerpoint slide every time. Not sure of the source of the problem. Disappointing though.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 12:38 AM
    You won't see Microsoft Office Mobile on Snap unless you have downloaded it before either using Amazon appstore or Cobalt's Google Playstore. Just saying.

Oh, and it works flawlessly on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267. I install and setup it first before OneNote.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    02-26-15 12:51 AM
    You won't see Microsoft Office Mobile on Snap unless you have downloaded it before either using Amazon appstore or Cobalt's Google Playstore. Just saying.

Oh, and it works flawlessly on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267. I install and setup it first before OneNote.

I see Microsoft Office Mobile on Snap and I've never downloaded it before.
    02-26-15 01:04 AM
    I see Microsoft Office Mobile on Snap and I've never downloaded it before.
    K

02-26-15 01:10 AM
    I am super happy with the improvement in android app support, especially on the productivity side. I have Citrix, gotomeeting, ms office, and one note all working on the passport through the android player, and it's pretty awesome.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 01:17 AM
    [QUOTE=Mits5139;11396081]Hi folks.

I posted a few days ago stating how the most recent update had made my passport a productivity powerhouse. Happy to say it still is. Microsoft office suite works like a charm.

I've been delving into the multimedia side of things over the last day and wow. Managed to get hold of a slimport adapter which works, the Showbox app which works on our passports and add one hdmi cable, TV, home cinema amplifier and voila..
    Video output is strong and glitch free. Only limitation is the quality of the video itself. Netflix streams like a charm. Sadly the same cannot be said about amazon instant video app which just won't work (sadly means I cannot watch game of thrones on the go). I'm not sure but I think flash support is gone in the browser as not all videos play sometimes but that's not too much of an issue.

Maybe try a different browser, maybe Dolphin Browser, I dumped my Prime account last year, so I can't verify, but some folks have said a "Flash Friendly" browser still gets it working........
    02-26-15 09:49 AM
    Damn. I'm reading more and more positive posts like this. Guess I need to make a stop at my AT&T store and check the Passport out. Luckily, my AT&T store is BlackBerry friendly.
    02-26-15 11:19 AM
    [QUOTE=Carl Estes;11403833]
    Hi folks.

I posted a few days ago stating how the most recent update had made my passport a productivity powerhouse. Happy to say it still is. Microsoft office suite works like a charm.

I've been delving into the multimedia side of things over the last day and wow. Managed to get hold of a slimport adapter which works, the Showbox app which works on our passports and add one hdmi cable, TV, home cinema amplifier and voila..
    Video output is strong and glitch free. Only limitation is the quality of the video itself. Netflix streams like a charm. Sadly the same cannot be said about amazon instant video app which just won't work (sadly means I cannot watch game of thrones on the go). I'm not sure but I think flash support is gone in the browser as not all videos play sometimes but that's not too much of an issue.

Maybe try a different browser, maybe Dolphin Browser, I dumped my Prime account last year, so I can't verify, but some folks have said a "Flash Friendly" browser still gets it working........
    Thanks. Will give it a go.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 04:40 PM
33 12