As title mentioned, do you guys bring your Passport with you for a run? If you do, how do you do it? Simply put it in your pocket or use some sort of holster. I'd suppose the phone would be heavy to pull my pants down if I were to place it in the pocket of my light running pants while running.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 02:43 AM
    Running is the time I give to myself. I like no company, not even a blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    7onZ and nicky_willz like this.
    07-05-15 03:01 AM
    As title mentioned, do you guys bring your Passport with you for a run? If you do, how do you do it? Simply put it in your pocket or use some sort of holster. I'd suppose the phone would be heavy to pull my pants down if I were to place it in the pocket of my light running pants while running.

Posted via CB10
    yes indeed as it turn out Passport is quite the player when it comes to pulling down pants
    07-05-15 03:04 AM
    Well I run with Passport regulary, even got it in my pocket for marathon, no problem. CascaRun ofcourse! Peace

PIN: 2BEC9B73
    07-05-15 05:01 AM
    I was forced to run on the beach with my Passport this weekend, I carried it the entire time while using Cascarun Pro and Nike + Running apps.

No matter what I wear the Passport will slowly make my shorts or sweats sag down so I just carry it in hand.
    I've had the armbands when I had an iphone and after a while they start to stretch out.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680 Q10SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576 Posted via CB
    07-05-15 05:19 PM
    Run Wide. ;-)

Posted from an ME173X
    07-05-15 05:38 PM
    I use a sports belt while running, biking, etc. No pants on the ground.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    07-05-15 05:53 PM
    I use Nike running on my Passport. Originally I held it in my hand as the app suggested. This got annoying and could have slipped out @ any time. Recently bought a Gearproz running waist band for keys, credit card and phone. I must say it is not easy putting in or getting out the passport as the slits were not made for a wide phone..but it kind of works. Thinking of returning this one for another. Any suggestions?
    07-14-15 01:44 AM
    I use a sports belt while running, biking, etc. No pants on the ground.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    What sports belt do you use?
    07-14-15 01:44 AM
    What sports belt do you use?
    I used one similar to this one on amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/Gear-Beast-Run...UvbUpU11790827

Flip Belt is a good one as well.
    07-14-15 09:49 PM
    yes indeed as it turn out Passport is quite the player when it comes to pulling down pants
    Yeah, the last person I remembered pulling my pants down is my GF.

Anyway, to each his own, I don't find Passport suitable for any exercising activities. No. 1 factor is its size and weight. No. 2 is, BlackBerry Passport device is not really designed for outdoor and/or any other exercising activities. But again as I mentioned in my other posts, it is your own money, you have the rights to do whatever you want to do with it... only, don't blame BlackBerry for producing poor quality devices if something unfortunate thing happened to your device while doing exercise.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 11:36 PM