Does anyone either know where to find instructions, or know how to disassemble the AT&T Passport?

I am only able to find this for the original Passport and the bottom section is definitely different. I got the top open, but don't want to break the bottom.

I would really like to get access to the front facing camera to clean all the dust (I kept the phone in my pants pocket for two months until the Seido holster came out).

Thanks in advance!

Passport (Round), 10.3.1.2744 on AT&T
    05-05-15 08:08 PM
    I believe the screen is glued on, just like the original passport. Getting under it could be challenging and you will most likely regret it since you'll void your warranty as well.
    Why not exchange it under warranty ? Dust should not be getting there under almost any circumstance.
    05-05-15 09:37 PM
    I got the top open, but don't want to break the bottom.
    How do you things look in there compared to the unlocked Passport? Could you snap a few pictures?

I'm curious about the wireless charging module and if the battery is the same.
    05-06-15 12:17 AM
    @Poi25 it is hard to see in there since I can unscrew the top screws but the SD and sim cards, but I'm sure there are screws at the bottom (the ones I need to figure out how to get to) that don't let the phone open much. If I get it open I will snap some shots with the Z30.

05-06-15 12:53 AM
    There are two more screws under the chin that are keeping you from fully removing the back. At least that's how it is on the unlocked.

The chin should pop off.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 01:14 AM
    @Poi25 Yes, that is my problem area.
    I don't know how to remove the chin area as it is completely different than the unlocked version.

05-06-15 01:14 PM
    @Poi25 Yes, that is my problem area.
    I don't know how to remove the chin area as it is completely different than the unlocked version.

Only thing that seems easy to break are the little side portions on the chin that run up the sides of the PKB.

I have a feeling it pops off the same though. Doesnt feel like it?
    05-06-15 02:20 PM
    Nooo, don't take it apart!! Send it to me, I can live with the dust . Thinking you'll have to one you get in there, carefully pull the main board up while leaving the screen in place but won't dust get back in there again?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 02:35 PM
    SOLVED!!!

Update: So I found that the warranty replacement through Assurion has a deductible of $199! I was fairly shocked thinking this was a high deductible.

As a result, I bit the bullet and tried carefully prying the little panel off below the keyboard. I am happy to inform anyone who cares that the AT&T Passport is disassembled the exact same way as the unlocked Passport.

Front facing camera lens is now squeaky clean...for now. It does seem that my screen glass moves slightly (like the screen lifting issue) so I guess the dust gets in that way.

Passport (Round), 10.3.2.2339 on AT&T
    07-27-15 11:48 PM