Hello CB users. I wanted to bring to your attention that I have started an instagram page called @theberryexhibition. I feature people that are proud of their BlackBerrys and want to show them off. Maybe you can check it out, and let your friends know about it. I see a lot of phones featured in 'selfies', especially iPhones, but BlackBerrys don't get much love. I want to change that and make Blackberry's presence felt on popular platforms like Instagram.
    Need your help in making this possible. Please check out the BIO to find out how to submit pictures.
    Posted via CB10
    EsJayDee, kthhrrsn, yvpan1 and 4 others like this.
    01-25-15 11:54 PM
    I applaud your efforts and I'll add it. IMHO, BlackBerry isn't given much love because IG isn't a native app on the platform. Even the Android version ported over is constantly having compatibility issues because it isn't supported by IG for our devices. Does BlackBerry even have an IG account? I've tried to ask on their twitter page but never got a response.

I remember when iGrann first launched, I use it and try to support the developer's efforts, but it's just not the same experience. iGrann has plenty of its own issues, and for me, it's only used as a last resort or to repost other than things.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 12:03 AM
    Great idea! I don't have an Instragram account but I might actually start one just for this project!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    DiljeetSinghNarwal likes this.
    01-26-15 12:04 AM
    Following......great idea.
    01-26-15 12:08 AM
    Thanks for your response guys! The idea is to feature people and their BlackBerry devices, irrespective of the fact that they have an Instagram account or not. People can submit their pictures to [email protected]. I'll also be posting celebrity sightings with BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 12:18 AM
    Following. Good idea.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 12:30 AM
    I applaud your efforts and I'll add it. IMHO, BlackBerry isn't given much love because IG isn't a native app on the platform. Even the Android version ported over is constantly having compatibility issues because it isn't supported by IG for our devices. Does BlackBerry even have an IG account? I've tried to ask on their twitter page but never got a response.

I remember when iGrann first launched, I use it and try to support the developer's efforts, but it's just not the same experience. iGrann has plenty of its own issues, and for me, it's only used as a last resort or to repost other than things.

Posted via CB10
    You're right. I tried to search for official BlackBerry page, but didn't find anything. Do you know if Crackberry has an Instagram account?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 12:36 AM
    You're right. I tried to search for official BlackBerry page, but didn't find anything. Do you know if Crackberry has an Instagram account?

Posted via CB10
    I don't seem to be able to locate an official Crackberry account on IG. I know Kevin has one but I don't think it can be considered an official CB account. I would hope one of the Mods would be able to chime in on any official CB accounts on social media sites.

I did another search for BlackBerry on IG and found the closest thing to an official BlackBerry account is @blackberrystudio.

I hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 12:45 AM
    BlackBerry's Instagram - http://i.instagram.com/blackberrystudio/

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    sk8er_tor and bhrgvr like this.
    01-26-15 12:45 AM
    BlackBerry's Instagram - http://i.instagram.com/blackberrystudio/

Some replies on their posts say that accounts isn't an official BlackBerry account.

And according the the BlackBerry website, they do not have any Instagram account listed. That would indicate they don't have any official IG accounts. They do list their Twitter ,YouTube , and Flickr account links though.
    01-26-15 01:07 AM
    Some replies on their posts say that accounts isn't an official BlackBerry account.

And according the the BlackBerry website, they do not have any Instagram account listed. That would indicate they don't have any official IG accounts. They do list their Twitter ,YouTube , and Flickr account links though.
    It�s as official as we're going to get since it was linked from the BlackBerry Twitter account - https://twitter.com/blackberry/statu...06503229403136

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sk8er_tor and Serkle K like this.
    01-26-15 01:14 AM
    It�s as official as we're going to get since it was linked from the BlackBerry Twitter account - https://twitter.com/blackberry/statu...06503229403136

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, I guess it is official but BlackBerry doesn't treat it very well :P

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 01:29 AM
    Well, I guess it is official but BlackBerry doesn't treat it very well

Posted via CB10
    Don't tell me you're surprised that BlackBerry hasn't updated it in a timely manner!

kbz1960, EsJayDee, bhrgvr and 2 others like this.
    01-26-15 01:31 AM
    A big thank you to all those who've followed. Now, please contribute by submitting pictures to the email that is mentioned in the bio.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 02:48 AM
    why not just use #flauntyourberry in the pics rather than having to send via email......faster and easier
    01-26-15 05:12 AM
    why not just use #flauntyourberry in the pics rather than having to send via email......faster and easier
    Cool idea! I made change in the bio.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 05:23 AM
    May as well also follow the official BlackBerry Instagram account @BlackBerryStudio
    Show Instagram that BlackBerry has lots of love.
    01-26-15 08:25 AM
    I use the hashtag #BBPassport to all mu uploaded photos taken with the Passport, I'll be adding the one you guys tell here...

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 08:54 AM
    I'm in!
    01-26-15 08:55 AM
    Following

Posted one-handed via Passport
    01-26-15 10:32 AM
    Following!! From Honduras!!
    01-26-15 11:16 AM
    Wouldn't Channels be the place to do this...
    01-26-15 01:08 PM
    More exposure on ig

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 02:20 PM
    Channels would be the place to do what? Post the pictures, or advertise the Instagram page? If you mean the former, well, channels are limited to BBM, and have less reach than a more popular platform like IG.
    01-26-15 04:08 PM
    Followed, thanks!
    01-26-15 05:17 PM
39 12