Man marries his SMARTPHONE in a bizarre Las Vegas ceremony | Daily Mail Online

Ha, ha. Are you all faithful to your devices and would not dream of looking at another Brand or device, or have you cheated on your Passport or have you been tempted to but jjust flirted with an Apple iPhone or Samsung Galaxy too?

Will you love, honour and cherish your Blackberry Passport, till death do you part exchange, or are you just having a bit of a fling with one, whilst eyeing up an alternative device?

For those who have had a bad experience with the Passport, have you divorced it yet or are you just separated - chucking it in a drawer unused - rather than getting rid of it altogether.

Tell us about your experiences....
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    06-29-16 03:52 PM
    I wouldn't expect less in such a bizarre messed up world.. However he is going to cheat on his passport with another phone with Apps..
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    06-29-16 04:18 PM
    Honestly I think I would panic more if I lost my phone in a crowd than if I lost track of my kid.

Just kidding. Kind of.
    syclone1978 likes this.
    06-29-16 06:41 PM
    I give them two years and the eyes will be wandering towards another, sleeker, faster model that will have more stamina for the daily grind

Posted via CB10
    bmercer94 and Thud Hardsmack like this.
    06-29-16 06:51 PM
    I wouldn't expect less in such a bizarre messed up world.. However he is going to cheat on his passport with another phone with Apps..
    Did you read the article? Its an iPhone not Passport

Straight from my BlackBerry Passport smartphone running OS10... Stay away from Junkroid on Steroids!!
    syclone1978 likes this.
    06-30-16 12:22 AM

Straight from my BlackBerry Passport smartphone running OS10... Stay away from Junkroid on Steroids!!
    And you seem disappointed.

*ME173X
    06-30-16 12:33 AM

No I didn't.. Not really into reading weird stuff, I just assumed its a Passport from the thread's title.. Good riddance.. We don't want BlackBerry's name to get dragged into this..
    syclone1978 likes this.
    06-30-16 12:39 AM
    I want to marry my couch...

Posted via CB10
    john_v likes this.
    06-30-16 01:34 PM
    I have taken this Passport in death for the rest of my natural life, like my every other device after all.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 03:49 PM
    I have taken this Passport in death for the rest of my natural life, like my every other device after all.

Posted via CB10
    phone black widow

Posted via CB10
    Maimone likes this.
    06-30-16 04:16 PM
    In a year he will trade it in for a newer model, and his old phone will file for divorce and take half of everything he has.
    1/2 of his data allocation.
    1/2 of his phone minutes
    and a new phone case every year.
    Maimone and Susan Parker like this.
    06-30-16 06:18 PM
    In a year he will trade it in for a newer model, and his old phone will file for divorce and take half of everything he has.
    1/2 of his data allocation.
    1/2 of his phone minutes
    and a new phone case every year.
    And the phone will get sole custody of the charger

Posted via CB10
    Maimone and Susan Parker like this.
    06-30-16 06:46 PM
    I have been faithful to all of my BlackBerry devices. Can't stand android or iOS, which has me upset with BB10 lifeline in future.

I'm still working on remaining faithful to the women I date. Long history of cheating and immediately after, informing the one I was dating. Honest after the fact but not respectful.

Back to topic, I love BlackBerry and BB10 so much that before switching to my Passport in May 2016 from my exceptional Z10, I had my Z10 since it came out in 2013.

Didn't have any real reason for the leaving of Z10 to Passport other than I added my sister to my plan and at the time of ordering her S7, I felt like trying the Passport.
    Liked it enough to make daily user. Strangely, pulled Z10 out today just to see, I don't really miss the Z10 now.
    I plan to continue BlackBerry until I can't based on BlackBerry or AT&T.
    06-30-16 08:01 PM
    I have been faithful to all of my BlackBerry devices. Can't stand android or iOS, which has me upset with BB10 lifeline in future.

I'm still working on remaining faithful to the women I date. Long history of cheating and immediately after, informing the one I was dating. Honest after the fact but not respectful.

Back to topic, I love BlackBerry and BB10 so much that before switching to my Passport in May 2016 from my exceptional Z10, I had my Z10 since it came out in 2013.

Didn't have any real reason for the leaving of Z10 to Passport other than I added my sister to my plan and at the time of ordering her S7, I felt like trying the Passport.
    Liked it enough to make daily user. Strangely, pulled Z10 out today just to see, I don't really miss the Z10 now.
    I plan to continue BlackBerry until I can't based on BlackBerry or AT&T.
    Ok ok, now let's get back to the weirdness

Posted via CB10
    06-30-16 08:36 PM
    It's like watching those friends and family being super supportive to those talentless guys or girls participating American Idol.... do you keep it positive and support them or do you keep it real?

People need help.
    07-01-16 09:29 AM
    It's like watching those friends and family being super supportive to those talentless guys or girls participating American Idol.... do you keep it positive and support them or do you keep it real?

People need help.
    The comparison isn't really adequate as the Passport is not utter trash like those talentless guys participating to those trash shows lol.

I agree Android is superior but mainly for the availability of the apps, and after that there isn't much or any superiority. Particularly the SE feels more premium than an S5 or a BendPhone lol.

Everything else such as the physical keyboard or the virtual one, is just subjective preferences. I still think this one is objectively better lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-16 11:25 AM
    [WARN]Let's skip the personal comments and bickering. Please. [/WARN]
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    07-01-16 11:42 AM
    And the phone will get sole custody of the charger

Posted via CB10
    But will the new phone get visitation rights?
    07-03-16 05:58 PM
    No I didn't.. Not really into reading weird stuff, I just assumed its a Passport from the thread's title.. Good riddance.. We don't want BlackBerry's name to get dragged into this..
    Why? It would be more marketing than the Passport got from Blackberry.
    07-03-16 06:05 PM
    But will the new phone get visitation rights?
    Only under court supervision!
    07-03-16 06:09 PM
    My P�ssport headset jack is broken. Headset is plugged in and still sound still come out the phone speaker(s). Sad!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    07-03-16 06:45 PM
    My P�ssport headset jack is broken. Headset is plugged in and still sound still come out the phone speaker(s). Sad!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Get a divorce...

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 08:18 PM
    The Passport wont leave you. BB10 OS will not leave you either! Movie - HER
    07-04-16 09:00 AM
    I give them two years and the eyes will be wandering towards another, sleeker, faster model that will have more stamina for the daily grind

Posted via CB10
    Its ok as long as its iPhone. You can't tell the difference anyway between them lol
    07-04-16 09:13 AM