Hello peeps!

I'm about to sell my Blackberry Passport (White) to some guy for approx $293.
    Besides the box and its contents (minus the earphones) I'll be giving him the following: 1/Stilgut leather (vintage cognac,book) case 2/Ringke Fusion (smoke black) and 3/an official BB hardcase. The reason I'm selling is because I want to get the Silver Edition, looks to good to pass on that!

So my question is this price reasonable? and am I right in selling a Passport only to get ANOTHER Passport?? (somehow worried about the lack of support rumors that have been going around)
    06-17-16 07:01 PM
    All depends what you're comfortable with I guess. That's a nice bundle of accessories for someone.

If you are selling it to get another Passport, I don't see how the support would be any different. Same manufacturer, slightly newer model, you'll have more warranty, but from the same company.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 07:17 PM
    What is it you don't like about the white version? I was looking to get that version myself. But that's a pretty reasonable price I would say for a used device with several accessories. Maybe you can at least get a cool $300?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 07:47 PM
    Hello peeps!

I'm about to sell my Blackberry Passport (White) to some guy for approx $293.
    Besides the box and its contents (minus the earphones) I'll be giving him the following: 1/Stilgut leather (vintage cognac,book) case 2/Ringke Fusion (smoke black) and 3/an official BB hardcase. The reason I'm selling is because I want to get the Silver Edition, looks to good to pass on that!

So my question is this price reasonable? and am I right in selling a Passport only to get ANOTHER Passport?? (somehow worried about the lack of support rumors that have been going around)
    Go on Amazon.com for current pricing, usually accessories don't help with selling phones. But you could look up individual accessory for Value and sell separately.
    06-18-16 07:01 AM
    Lowest used on Amazon unlocked no accessories, $$380.00
    06-18-16 07:03 AM
    Extremely fair. don't be worried by all the "talk"

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    06-18-16 08:01 AM
    Your doing the right thing. The BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition Is a very Beauty Phone and is the latest of all BlackBerry Passport's.

To the Price Question, I have to say it's a very reasonable Price.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    06-22-16 08:28 AM