I like the way the keyboard on my SE (and the originals) and the on screen keyboards work! For some reason I enjoy physical and virtual on my phone!
    Doesn't bother me one bit. Anyone feels different?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 12:04 AM
    I was surprised when I got my passport how natural it is to jump between them.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    10-17-15 12:35 AM
    Works perfectly for me too, but then everything about the passport does for me, not 5 minutes ago I picked my missus' samsung s6 and even from flipping her case open (wait, what, it doesn't wake the phone like mine :-/ to then trying to open an app to pass her it the lack of gestures, it's so alien, makes me think I might not priv afterall, passports too good it's so unique you can't use anything else after.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 06:37 AM
    I was surprised when I got my passport how natural it is to jump between them.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    I was pleasantly surprised too.
    Before I got the Passport I figured there might be a learning curve with the keyboard and the form factor. I was able to pick it up and become proficient in a few days.

Although I think it does help that I'm coming from a Z30 though. I think the learning curve might be steeper for those coming from another OS.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 09:52 AM