I've had three dreams about the BlackBerry Passport since it has been announced.

In the first dream, it was just a brief moment of me typing on the keyboard.

In the second dream, the Passport was in a box with an iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5, and a Windows Phone. I was with three other people and we all got to pick which phone we wanted to try out, so obviously, I chose the Passport and started explaining to them why it was so great.

In the third dream which I had last night, I was using a white Q10 (which is weird because I have a black Q10) and I was talking to someone who I've seen in my high school. He asked me if I've heard of the new Passport and I told him that I have. Then, he whipped out a shiny new WHITE BlackBerry Passport from his pocket. I was overcome with excitement. I asked if I could play around with it. He let me hold it and type out a few messages. I could feel how tactile the keys were and how responsive the touchscreen was... but then I woke up.

The strange thing is that I haven't felt that I really need a new phone. I'm perfectly satisfied with my Q10 and it works fine (but I would like to add that I'm on my third keyboard because of the double typing issue). Maybe I subconsciously REALLY want the Passport.

I'm not sure if I would like to make the leap to such a large device, but the touch sensitive keyboard, sharp display, fast processor, huge battery, etc. are all very tempting...

What should I do? Do I follow my dreams and get the Passport (which is currently sold out on the ShopBlackBerry US and costs $700+ on Amazon) or do I follow my conscious mind and stick to my Q10 and wait to get the Passport?

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    10-26-14 11:42 PM
    Chase your dreams always.
    10-26-14 11:55 PM
    I have had the q10 too, the only thing it has over passport is one hand operation. Everything else is a huge upgrade

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 12:12 AM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Well said David. I agree.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 12:15 AM
    What should you do? Are you kidding? Pull the trigger on a new PP of course. NOW!!!

Using Passport and Z10
    10-27-14 01:03 AM
    If you have the money then buy it, if not, don't. I was hesitant at first due to the form factor but as soon as I tried one out I knew it would be great. Absolutely love this phone.
    10-27-14 01:09 AM
    What should you do? Are you kidding? Pull the trigger on a new PP of course. NOW!!!

Using Passport and Z10
    Agreed! No better time then now.

Posted via the incredible Blackberry Passport
    10-27-14 01:11 AM
    I would wait and see what your next few dreams tell you!

Blackberry Passport on the TELUS network
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    10-27-14 02:59 AM
    I think 3 is enough, get it already

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    10-27-14 03:09 AM
    How do you know you have not created this thread in another Passport dream in which you are dreaming about waking up and telling people about your previous dreams ? Maybe in this dream you would go on to check that this isn't a dream and you would continue to live the rest of your life thinking years have passed when in reality it would all be just another night's dream? How do you know this for sure? How? Tell me how?
    10-27-14 04:07 AM
    A wiseman would say, chase your dreams.
    10-27-14 04:08 AM
    Omg, don't go inception on the poor guy. The waiting is already killing him slowly.

How do you know you have not created this thread in another Passport dream in which you are dreaming about waking up and telling people about your previous dreams ? Maybe in this dream you would go on to check that this isn't a dream and you would continue to live the rest of your life thinking years have passed when in reality it would all be just another night's dream? How do you know this for sure? How? Tell me how?
    10-27-14 04:10 AM
    Omg, don't go inception on the poor guy. The waiting is already killing him slowly.
    OP, don't listen to this person. Maybe ThyMaster is the bad guy who's telling you that this is reality and not a dream so that you continue to live inside this dream and never return to reality. Follow my voice OP, wake up, wake up, open your eyes and go back to the real world where maybe BlackBerry hasn't even launched a device called Passport. Remember the Passport design you've seen in this dream, go back to the reality and sell this design to them. See you on the other side.
    Last edited by Ankit RS; 10-27-14 at 04:38 AM.
    10-27-14 04:21 AM
    I've had three dreams about the BlackBerry Passport since it has been announced.

In the first dream, it was just a brief moment of me typing on the keyboard.

In the second dream, the Passport was in a box with an iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S5, and a Windows Phone. I was with three other people and we all got to pick which phone we wanted to try out, so obviously, I chose the Passport and started explaining to them why it was so great.

In the third dream which I had last night, I was using a white Q10 (which is weird because I have a black Q10) and I was talking to someone who I've seen in my high school. He asked me if I've heard of the new Passport and I told him that I have. Then, he whipped out a shiny new WHITE BlackBerry Passport from his pocket. I was overcome with excitement. I asked if I could play around with it. He let me hold it and type out a few messages. I could feel how tactile the keys were and how responsive the touchscreen was... but then I woke up.

The strange thing is that I haven't felt that I really need a new phone. I'm perfectly satisfied with my Q10 and it works fine (but I would like to add that I'm on my third keyboard because of the double typing issue). Maybe I subconsciously REALLY want the Passport.

I'm not sure if I would like to make the leap to such a large device, but the touch sensitive keyboard, sharp display, fast processor, huge battery, etc. are all very tempting...

What should I do? Do I follow my dreams and get the Passport (which is currently sold out on the ShopBlackBerry US and costs $700+ on Amazon) or do I follow my conscious mind and stick to my Q10 and wait to get the Passport?

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    Wait for the classic as you save your money. Then pull the trigger once you've had your hands on or done sufficient research on both devices. But it's definitely worth the upgrade to whatever device you choose.

Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is!
    10-27-14 04:42 AM
    I graduated high school in 2006, and maybe a lot has changed since then, but I don't think I ever dreamed about a cellphone...

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 05:04 AM
    I graduated high school in 2006, and maybe a lot has changed since then, but I don't think I ever dreamed about a cellphone...

Posted via CB10
    Only on Crackberry.
    10-27-14 05:16 AM
    Do it. Do it now

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 05:19 AM
    dooo itttttttt, it will bring you great joy! =P
    10-27-14 07:09 AM
    Chase your dreams always.
    10-27-14 07:17 AM
    Yuuuuup. DO IT(starsky voice)
    10-27-14 07:40 AM
    BUY now before the dreams haunt you.

Posted via the incredible Blackberry Passport
    10-27-14 08:29 AM
    Ankit... WOW that is so Inception (The Movie). Maybe if he tries to spin his Q10 on a flat surface and it stands on end he will know that this is all just a dream and he is actually holding his Passport in his hands.
    10-27-14 11:48 AM
    Ankit... WOW that is so Inception (The Movie). Maybe if he tries to spin his Q10 on a flat surface and it stands on end he will know that this is all just a dream and he is actually holding his Passport in his hands.
    Or maybe when his Q10 stops spinning it ends up with the screen facing up showing his own pic with a Passport in his hand as the wallpaper?
    10-27-14 12:14 PM
    Same here! Q10 at the moment which I love, been getting increasingly close to sealing the deal on a passport but the only thing that holds me back is whether the allure of that temptress' extra size is just lust, or something that could be longer lasting....
    In last night's dream I cracked and bought one, took it out of the box and the thing was the size of an A2 piece of paper. Now I've heard that messages in dreams often mean the opposite of what they appear to mean, so does this mean she'll fit my hand like a glove and I should act now before she sells out again?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 05:41 PM
    Same here! Q10 at the moment which I love, been getting increasingly close to sealing the deal on a passport but the only thing that holds me back is whether the allure of that temptress' extra size is just lust, or something that could be longer lasting....
    In last night's dream I cracked and bought one, took it out of the box and the thing was the size of an A2 piece of paper. Now I've heard that messages in dreams often mean the opposite of what they appear to mean, so does this mean she'll fit my hand like a glove and I should act now before she sells out again?

Posted via CB10
    Nice to know I'm not the only one dreaming about phones!
    10-27-14 06:08 PM
29 12