to blacberry '' Dear sir/madam,

I am writing this email to inform you that I am facing some problems with my blackberry passport device.
    First of all the volume up button is not functioning. Moreover, the ear plug is not working. As a result off all the above during the last six months I have been using another devise, because even if I have tried to deal with a partner of yours, there does not exist on my country. Although during all these years I have been using your devises (Q10, bold 9000, Torch 9800), I have stopped using them and I am using another company (Samsung). In addition, I have been advertising your product to my friends, but now everyone is asking what has happened.
    I would really like to have a prompt solution to my problems and start using my devise again which I have paid.
    I am looking forward to receiving your reply as soon as possible.

Ps. I have attached the invoice from amazon uk. ''

i am very disapointed with this situation. please help
    02-18-16 02:41 PM
    Many have found twitter to be an excellent way to reach BlackBerry regarding issues...

https://twitter.com/search?q=BlackBerryHelp

Additionally Amazon Customer Support is excellent!
    02-18-16 03:05 PM
    Amazon return policy has changed and is not as good as it was

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 03:12 PM
    Amazon is an auction house. DOnt buy there! They are calling stores everywhere to try and get them to pay Amazon money to list merch on Amazon. Even in a flooded segment. High pressure sales, advertising opportunity where there is none is Amazons new game. If they treat new vendors this way with lies and deception....
    02-18-16 05:23 PM
    I have never had a bad experience with Amazon customer support. They have always gone above and beyond. NOW there is a difference between buying from Amazon and buying from a 3rd Party vendor selling on Amazon. HOWEVER even in these cases Amazon can help. Recently my brother bought a text book special order from a 3rd party vendor and after getting it the professor changed his mind and wanted them to have a different book. The place let my brother return the book, but they wanted a 30% restocking fee which my brother felt was excessive for such a small item. He contacted Amazon and they went to bat for him, got the vendor to remove the fee (or they pay it for my brother) AND they are re-evaluating that vendor. I have had similar experiences, although I felt this one was the best example to show here since it dealt with a 3rd party vendor.
    02-22-16 12:58 PM
    Ops, you do know that this is Crackberry and not Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 01:03 PM
    Ops, you do know that this is Crackberry and not Blackberry.

Posted via CB10

Yes I spoke with him via PM. He is having trouble reaching their support so he brought his problem here, since we are so visible in the BB world. I gave him the twitter which is THE best way to reach BB these days. For some reason they seem to respond to that.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    02-22-16 03:02 PM