So for those of you with a Passport who have used tempered glass screen protectors, you will be aware of the issue with the Passport screen being ever so slightly curved at the edges which causes air bubbles on the edges of the protector.
    I had tempered glass on my Passport which I brought around a year ago and sadly the seller stopped manufacturing them. The one I was using was great as it covered the majority of the screen while also having the minimal amount of bubbles around the edge.
    On new year�s my Passport was in my pocket and so was my card, I had my hand in my pocket trying to pull out my card, thinking my card was stuck to my Passport, I pulled on the tempered glass and pulled it off! I quickly realised my mistake and put it back on with all the dust . I then put on my spare el cheapo backup tempered glass which was way off on width and so I set about finding a half decent tempered glass screen protector. I went through the whole of the UK Ebay sellers for tempered glass for the Passport but couldn�t find a single good one. All had the measurements off. Based on the good tempered glass I originally had, a good tempered glass should be approximately 9.6cm in height and 8.3cm in width minimum. So after all my searching and no results I randomly went on AliExpress and found the perfect replacement!
    Enter the new protector, now I�ve never seen this design for the Passport but I have brought tons of this design for an iphone for friends and family members. The difference between this and a typically tempered glass protector is it has a coloured border that will match with your phone and so this will hide any potential air bubbles on the Passport. Interesting with the protector from AliExpress, not only does the border look nice and eliminate the edges of the tempered glass being noticeable, but it also hides any air bubbles that would typically be around the edge, as well as being an edge to edge protector so the whole of the screen is protected.

I have included pictures and as you will see, I had one tiny line of bubbles along a corner but other than that it�s perfect.
    The item has the usual cut outs for the earpiece but the camera, blackberry logo, sensor and notification light all have clear areas for it to function. If you did have a white or red Passport then this item won�t match your Passport but for Black Passports it�s a perfect colour match.
    The item is currently a dollar cheaper then when I brought it and shipping was relatively fast, around 13 days.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32270457867.html

BTW I do not work for the company. If you have any questions then ask away.
    Attached Thumbnails I have found the best tempered glass screen protector for the Passport-img-20160113-wa000.jpg   I have found the best tempered glass screen protector for the Passport-img-20160113-wa001.jpg   I have found the best tempered glass screen protector for the Passport-img-2-wa001.jpg  
    Last edited by hasa77; 02-20-16 at 11:48 AM.
    01-13-16 03:53 PM
    I assume this protector has the top black bracket for camera, BlackBerry logo, and the war piece right?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 06:50 PM
    I assume this protector has the top black bracket for camera, BlackBerry logo, and the war piece right?

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't get a good picture because of lighting but it has a cut out for the call ear speaker at the top. There are no other cut outs. The camera, notification light, sensors, and the blackberry logo all have clear pieces over them so they all function correctly. I've heard of people having issues if a layer of plastic/glass protectors (not specifically BlackBerry) being over sensors even if clear, but it's never occurred on any friends and family devices I've put protectors on

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 07:20 PM
    None of these fit or work properly. Don't drop your freakin BlackBerry. Seido cases are enough.

Rogers Blackberry Passport. BlackBerry Since 2006
    01-13-16 07:26 PM
    None of these fit or work properly. Don't drop your freakin BlackBerry. Seido cases are enough.

Except this one does. Just check out the picture.
    The border targets the problem and solves it.
    I never drop my phone, I've never even broke a phone but I prefer keeping my electronic devices in perfect condition, especially avoiding scratches on the screen as that's the viewing area. My Passport is 1 year old and is in mint condition

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 07:42 PM
    You sure the proximity sensor works ok behind that glass? Any TG screen protector I used that covered the sensor screwed it up.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-16 09:16 PM
    I don't know, lets see you hit it with a hammer to see if it holds up to the job...
    01-13-16 10:54 PM
    And the Passport SE?

  
    01-13-16 11:14 PM
    I would think about it. Normally I don't care much for plastic screen protectors after trying the glass one, but the plastic screen protector I bought when I got my passport is very unobtrusive. I never notice it is there and most people don't realize I have a screen protector. I digress, these tempered glass screen protectors are the Bee's Knees.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 03:08 AM
    You sure the proximity sensor works ok behind that glass? Any TG screen protector I used that covered the sensor screwed it up.

Posted via CB10
    It's working perfectly, everything works as it should, included the flip to save power advanced interactions. Every single friends and families phone I've applied a tempered glass protector has not impacted the sensors

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 07:23 PM
    Can you repost the link or at least a screen cap of the name of the item? The current link isn't working

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 08:21 AM
    Can you repost the link or at least a screen cap of the name of the item? The current link isn't working

Posted via CB10
    Sorry about that. I've updated the link. Let me know if it's works

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 06:14 PM
    I would never buy anything on an insecure web site ... Can someone report if it is malicious or not ?
    01-23-16 09:01 AM
    I would never buy anything on an insecure web site ... Can someone report if it is malicious or not ?
    Sorry what!? Its Aliexpress, a very well known website
    01-26-16 12:44 PM
    It appears to not available in the sellers store anymore anyways! Too bad I was going to order a couple.

Passport SQW 100-1 OS 10.3.2.2813 Winnipeg,MB
    01-26-16 06:04 PM
    It appears to not available in the sellers store anymore anyways! Too bad I was going to order a couple.

Link has been updated. Should take you to the page now

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 02:03 PM
    Link has been updated. Should take you to the page now

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the update! Certainly looks like just what we need. Opted for the 2 pack since my wife also has a Passport and that dropped the price considerably.

01-27-16 05:41 PM
    Nice Thanks for sharing

I may order one as well if it really fits well
    01-27-16 07:35 PM
    SE does not use the 2.5D glass.
    01-27-16 07:50 PM
    Thanks for the update! Certainly looks like just what we need. Opted for the 2 pack since my wife also has a Passport and that dropped the price considerably. Passport SQW 100-1 OS 10.3.2.2813 Winnipeg,MB

Nice Thanks for sharing I may order one as well if it really fits well

‎If you do order please update with a picture of the protector installed. That would be nice to see.

<br>

SE does not use the 2.5D glass.
    I'm not sure if it will fit an SE model but this glass it flat. It does not curve like some of the glass screen protectors I've seen for the Priv ‎

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 08:09 PM
    Nilkin's 9H for SE

Perfect

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 12:43 AM
    I cannot wait to buy this, this wasn't available before, so glad this option is out
    hasa77 likes this.
    02-14-16 03:08 PM

I have a Seidio case AND a tempered glass screen protector on my AT&T Passport ... .dropped it the other day, and now I have a cracked screen. I'm bummed to say the least!!!
    02-14-16 08:06 PM
    I have a Seidio case AND a tempered glass screen protector on my AT&T Passport ... .dropped it the other day, and now I have a cracked screen. I'm bummed to say the least!!!
    Damn! Parts for this phone are hard to find too

Posted via CB10
    02-15-16 12:04 PM
    that's why I went back to the square, dropped my square Passport with the Amzer tpu case, plastic screen protector, and it was like nothing happened
    02-15-16 12:58 PM
31 12