I feel so ashamed and I dearly want to support BB. I dearly want to see BB continue to manufacture that great phone hardware that I've always admired, rugged, durable and classy, yes ever so classy. I dearly want to help support BB by purchasing a brand new BB-Priv, but I can't and it's BB's fault!

I love the form of my BB Passport so much that I cannot begin to think of going to any tall, narrow phone screen ever again! When Red PP and SE get down to $200 I will buy one of each and hold out as long as I can. The only phone that could ever get me to leave my treasured BB PP Unlocked would be a BB PP Unlocked running BB/Android.

I driven down to ATT store to fondle, caress and absorb the eye candy of the Priv. But it makes me feel so shallow and deceitful that I immediately drive home and spend hours on my PP to make it up to her! Long live Passport!!!
    rarsen, David Tyler and shai404 like this.
    12-03-15 09:29 AM
    It is a phone. If you have to post this after seeing a manufactured item, I cannot imagine what pain and mental suffering you live with when looking at an attractive person of opposite or same gender.

Curse me out, rant and rave if needed. But this is the final forum I will read or post. After 8 months with a Classic and reading through posts on CB several times a day, there is more to life than a low level device company. Again, curse and rant if you need an outlet.

It is true that everything is subjective (relative), but society and the majority consensus dictates whats big and small, what is normal and abnormal, and this and that.

Everything is subjective, but at the same time majority rules. Having a BBERRY does help me be productive, based on my needs. But the fact is adapt or get left behind.

 Classic 10.3.2.2789
    12-03-15 09:48 AM
    It is a phone. If you have to post this after seeing a manufactured item, I cannot imagine what pain and mental suffering you live with when looking at an attractive person of opposite or same gender.
     Classic 10.3.2.2789
    So you are only letting people expression opinions and emotions if it is towards an attractive person of the opposite or same gender?

What a cold lonely life you must live

I kid. But I do disagree in some ways. When you like and enjoy something such as BB10, it is natural to express dislike and dissatisfaction when you believe that BB10 will be no more. Expressing a feeling towards a phone is a perfectly normal, evolved learning to the human body. We learnt to be emotionally attached to tools and things, because they are the items that allowed us to survive in nature. And those tools are still germane to our day to day existence.

In fact you could argue a cold detached response is against human nature. On average, the quicker we respond to work requests with increased accuracy increases our image and visibility within a company. Which means on average we are more likely to succeed, have money procreate, etc. Evolutionarily (made that one up) we would be inclined to defend any tools that we believe increase our abilities to do so.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    anon(9155131) likes this.
    12-03-15 09:51 AM

Curse me out, rant and rave if needed. But this is the final forum I will read or post. After 8 months with a Classic and reading through posts on CB several times a day, there is more to life than a low level device company. Again, curse and rant if you need an outlet.

It is true that everything is subjective (relative), but society and the majority consensus dictates whats big and small, what is normal and abnormal, and this and that.

Everything is subjective, but at the same time majority rules. Having a BBERRY does help me be productive, based on my needs. But the fact is adapt or get left behind.

 Classic 10.3.2.2789
    https://americaexplained.wordpress.com/tag/humor/
    12-03-15 10:15 AM