I've had my Passport for about 6 months. It's the AT&T version. Everything had been working smoothly on it until yesterday, it lost a signal and told me my network is unavailable. I went to the at&t store and they replaced my Sim which worked for about an hour, but now it's back to not having any service. I have 3 lines on a family plan and their phones all work fine. I'm a running software 10.3.2.2639. I had tried installing multiple radios from the recent updates, nothing is fixing it. WiFi and bluetooth work fine, it's just my network signal that appears to be malfuncioning.

The phone is still under warranty so they will replac it for me, but I was just wondering if anyone knew some bizarre reason or fix?

Thanks
    10-17-15 07:20 AM
    The slot for SIM Card may be damaged... for some sort of reasons, there are reports that Passport SIM card tray can easily be broken if you improperly and forcefully inserted the SIM Card. Or maybe it is a factory defect that can only be seen when the unit has been used for some time.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 07:29 AM
    When the SIM stopped working - did you try it in a different phone?

If it doesn't work in any device then maybe your Passport cooked it.
    If it does work for more than an hour then it hints at something on the side of your provider.
    10-17-15 07:29 AM
    I had a the same issue, worked fine and one day just would not work, tested 3 other sims still not connecting reported it to BlackBerry and they are sending me a replacement..if your phone is in warranty I suggest contacting BlackBerry with your issue
    10-17-15 08:06 AM
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I haven opened or touched the phone since I bought it with the exception of a blitz to th newer software. I'll have to call and get a replacement, thanks again!
    10-17-15 08:40 AM
    i have the same problem, i had the passport about 4months. and one day, i cannot connect network when i'm indoor, only outdoor sometimes i can connect network, may i downgrade the software 10.3.2 to 10.3.1?
    10-17-15 09:53 AM