I had a problem that hyperlinks in emails, web sites etc would not highlight and open. My wireless provider and my email provider were stumped also. The BB forum suggested the problem could be solved by removing the OS and reinstalling it, which did not work.

I tried everything over many many hours. Finally found the solution was to go to settings/accessibility and turn off "Magnify Mode" and now all hyperlinks work like a charm.

Blackberry please fix as soon as possible.

Also, when in Magnify Mode the 3 two finger taps do not reduce the magnifcation to nil.
    (0 Views)
    y lenko likes this.
    11-09-14 02:29 AM
    Cfe0445 - I had the exact same problem and went through the same steps (all of them, I think!) before posting a second time on the issue, but afterwards went and found your post, and that is magic, of course. Yes, I think it is logical that the magnification feature could interfere, especially if there is some residual mag even if you think you have done the three tap "remove mag" gesture. Would be nice to have both available, the weblink and Mag! Thanks a bunch.
    hobcarroll
    01-21-15 02:37 PM
    Oh I remember this issue now. Way back 2 years ago with my Z10 I had magnify on and this was happening. So definitely not specific to the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 02:40 PM