Hi guys,

I'm running the official version of 10.3.1.1565 on my Passport and it's suddenly gone insane. Ever since the update, the BB World wouldn't load but that didn't bother me. Today, however, I rebooted it and the Hub just says "Preparing Blackberry Hub".

I've done a hard reboot (both volume keys pressed), no luck...

I then connected it to Link and even though it sees it, it won't do anything. I can't back-up or restore or anything. I think it thinks the phone is rebooting.

I can't even do a security wipe on the phone in the settings so that I can do a fresh install of the OS. The option is just greyed out. Again, I think it thinks the phone is rebooting.

I've left in this "Preparing Blackberry Hub" mode for the last five hours and no change.

If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it. I loved this phone... until this morning...

Many thanks,
    ccypert
    03-01-15 05:06 AM
    Can you just download the OS and connect to your PC and click the exe? Don't use link at all.
    Download the 2267 OS from here....http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...oaders-995995/
    download what you need, unzip it, close link, cable to your PC and click the exe....see if this allows you to install the OS. If you have a backup from earlier you can restore later.
    03-01-15 07:52 AM