Okay, let me start by saying that this issue cleared up when I restarted the phone, but I'm still curious as to whether or not anyone else has experienced a similar problem.

Yesterday I had a problem wherein every time I opened a message in the hub and wanted to open the next unread one or a previously read one, I had to exit the hub and swipe back into it. If I didn't, the message I clicked on simply didn't open. I tried resetting the Hub using the 4 diagonal swipes method, but the problem persisted until I reset the phone. Following a reset, the phone seems to me operating properly again.

Anyone else experience this issue?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 12:29 PM
    Sometimes when it's been a longtime between reboots (like three to four weeks), my Z30 gets to acting a little wonky. I haven't seen your exact issues, but other things start getting unresponsive, and I know it's probably time for a reset, and that usually puts everything right again.
    11-21-14 01:54 PM
    Yes, i had same issue a couple of times, solved by a hard reset.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    11-21-14 03:40 PM
    Yip, happened to my z10, done a hard reset. Emails were showing up twice

? Z10
    11-21-14 05:46 PM
    That occasionally happened with my Z-10, and once or twice my Passport in the two months I've been using it. Haven't really investigated the problem beyond the fact that a reboot quickly fixed it.
    11-22-14 11:17 AM
    Hub on my Passport is also quite weird.
    Starting a couple of weeks ago, when I logged into Facebook, the Hub showed 2 Facebook accounts instead of one (I have only one facebook account anyway), and the two showed same account name. When I chose either of the two displayed accounts in Hub, they both showed the same content. When I logged off from Facebook, one account was still display in Hub but no content was showed.
    Since yesterday, I have 3 of the same accounts in Hub when logging into Facebook and 2 are displayed in Hub after logging off.

Anyone got an idea how to fix this please? Or else I am going to have like 20 of the same account showing up in Hub in 6 months time.
    11-22-14 12:48 PM