In IOS and Android, when needs to select item, there is always a 'Select All' function provided. But ever since I migrated to BB, I have a hard time doing selection. I couldn't find 'Select All' in it. To all BB expert, how do I do 'Select All' function?
    04-01-15 11:37 AM
    For text, select a word then when the small overlay appears, touch 'select all'.

Attachment 344980

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    04-01-15 11:40 AM
    How about selecting photos or items?
    04-01-15 11:46 AM
    I don't think there is an option...but I do think I have asked this question before...until now I cannot figure out a solution.

Mia san mia!
    04-01-15 01:24 PM
    Selecting photos and items to do what with? Most tasks are accomplished using the Share function but that's specifically with photos and files already on your device. The only thing I can think of that can't be done is selecting all in a web page to select all text and images and then pasting it in Docs To Go.
    04-01-15 05:01 PM
    Like selecting a whole bunch of items or photos to move or copy to another folder. How to do that without having to select the files one by one?
    04-02-15 10:13 AM
    There is no such way to Select All. I'd love to see that option and I'm surprised it's not there. From the device, the only way to do it is to copy the Folder itself but then you'll have a subfolder wherever you're pasting it.

The alternative method is to connect to your PC and do it from there, in which case you can move files around as you want.
    04-04-15 11:42 AM
    BlackBerry forget to put that in their half baked OS

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 11:52 AM
    There a "select all" in photos. Long press a photo and in the over flow menu scroll up and tap "Select all".
    04-04-15 11:59 AM
    There is a select all option in the Hub. Long press on the date band and all that are listed below get selected. In pictures though we have a select more option. Long press a photo and it's colour changes and in the context menu that slides out, scroll down to the bottom and select more. Then keep checking photo after photo. Alternatively, go to folder option and repeat the same procedure to select the folder.

Posted via CB10
    kidmac13 likes this.
    04-04-15 12:13 PM
    In IOS and Android, when needs to select item, there is always a 'Select All' function provided. But ever since I migrated to BB, I have a hard time doing selection. I couldn't find 'Select All' in it. To all BB expert, how do I do 'Select All' function?
    I have always wanted this feature in BlackBerry OS 10...very basic and critical feature which must be there in a modern OS..

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 12:48 PM