I've always used my iPad for entertainment basis. Also, I used to use It for studying. Am an engineering at the moment. We have a lot of presentations to make. Lot of ppts and pdfs to study from and the iPad was my goto device. The reasons being that the battery life on the iPad is ridiculous. It has a 10,000 mah battery. I mean, provided the brightness wasn't 100% it pretty must lasted days and days together for me. Now my gaming has reduced ( no time for games anymore :/) and the only use of my iPad was for studying and surfing. But the Passport has really nailed the 10 inch beast in every aspect. The powerpoint presentations view better on the passport. Also the iPad tends to lose data from the presentations and time but the Passport never does. Always reliable. The battery life is also awesome, 2 hours I was with the phone screen on continuously and the battery only went from 69. This was at 2 in the afternoon and the battery was off charging at 5:30 in the morning. I mean, other phone usually go battery low and off. I saw so many iPhone users using battery packs and studying. Plus using the keyboard for scrolling through the presentations is the best. Loving it. Also, I used to use Tapatalk, instagram and Skype on the iPad. Igrann, download Tapatalk from snap ( works faster than the iPad Tapatalk. I was dazzled) and Skype is getting better slowly. Got my shopping applications installed on the Passport and now, my iPad only gets unlocked when I need to play some game to pass my time or to facetime my sister. Loving the Passport.
    Thank you for reading the whole thing. .

Sent from my Passport
    10-30-14 09:04 AM
    Thank you for the review. Your excitement makes me all the more jealous as the Passport is not yet in hand. One day...
    Bhupendra Warade likes this.
    10-30-14 10:49 AM
    Well said.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    10-30-14 10:57 AM
    Thank you for the review. Your excitement makes me all the more jealous as the Passport is not yet in hand. One day...
    I hope you get it soon . Im loving it.
    10-30-14 11:15 AM
    My ipad has been sitting in the corner untouched since my z30 anyway lol. I can't imagine ever bothering to switch it on again!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 11:37 AM
    I have a similar story. My work requires me to review drawings and take progress pictures on site and submit site reports.

I used to use a Q10 and iPad Mini combo to do that work.

After I got my Passport, I sold my iPad because I can do it all on this beautiful phone!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 11:46 AM
    Yeah! I haven't used my tablet much either. This is great!

Jaglenn's Passport
    10-30-14 12:32 PM
    Am glad many people are having the same experience. It's great to have a device that does it all. And does it better than others. .

Sent from my Passport
    10-30-14 01:07 PM
    The same happened for me too! I used to use a Kindle Fire HDX 7" as an e-reader when I'd travel but the reading experience on the Passport is so good that I no longer need to bring the Kindle with me. Most of the apps I used on the Kindle work on the Passport too.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 02:21 PM
    I'm glad you are liking the Passport and that you are being productive with it. Keep enjoying it.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 02:26 PM
    Cool!

Jaglenn's Passport
    10-30-14 02:26 PM
    As for me the day I began using my Q10 I ditched my iPad.
    So imagine now that I switch between my Q10 and the Passport...
    BlackBerry 10 really makes iOS not that instinctive like I used to think.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 02:27 PM
    Haha, I'm in the same boat. I haven't touched my Samsung Galaxy TAB S for a full week ever since I got my passport. My tablet is go up for sale soon. This phone is really something quite extrodinary. I couldn't be happier with the battery results. I feel like I'm using the phone a lot and I'm only charging it every 2nd day. My previous Android phone have a 3000 mah battery but it only last me 12 hours with normal usage.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-30-14 02:32 PM
    Great feedback. I use my iPad only to catch up on TV shows via apps, but that's not very often.

Zoom Zoom Z30
    10-30-14 02:51 PM
    You sound like the ideal BlackBerry user. Lots of work docs, presentations, PDFs, social apps, and communication. My girlfriend uses her Z10 for just about everything, but needs her iPad primarily for eBooks, school notes, and FaceTime with her sis.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 04:18 PM
    iPad what is that? Ancient history!
    10-30-14 09:20 PM
    Just wanted to say same here. I have ipad mini and now I never use it. Love the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 09:49 PM
    I used to use my iPad 2 Wifi model for everything without touching my laptop at all and for everyday stuff at home the iPad was the go to device but ever since I got the passport i haven't gone anywhere near the iPad, the passport is that good I just do everything on it from watching youtube to gaming to creating word/ PDF docs etc !.
    10-31-14 07:16 AM
    I sold my iPad mini 2 already.
    10-31-14 07:21 AM
    That's awesome. I didn't expect many a people having the same reaction to their ipads after getting the Passport. makes me feel proud of it.

Sent from my Passport
    10-31-14 08:33 AM
    I have a ipad mini so I can have my kids facetime with my wifes lame iphone friends.

Can't tell them to just use BBM so we can video just yet. Come on BB, need taht BBM video on iphones and androids.
    thymaster likes this.
    10-31-14 10:21 AM