When I placed an order for Passport on Nov. 27, the website shows "in stock'. At the end of Dec. 2, I received an email saying they "received' my order and it will be processed next. Until now, I have not received any shipping information at this point. I called their customer service line and was told to wait for the order to be shipped. Just wondering how much time does it take to receive the device.
    12-05-14 03:13 PM
    I also ordered my Passport on Nov. 27 and I had it in my hand on Monday Dec. 2nd. I paid the extra $5 for expedited shipping but not sure how much of a difference that made. I was pleased with how quickly I received the device.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    12-05-14 07:55 PM
    I placed an order for the red Passport on the 24th. They are showing in stock now but shipping still says "expected to start shipping December 7th". I think it's a load of crock since tomorrow is Sunday. I better get my device soon.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 03:25 PM
    I placed an order for the red Passport on the 24th. They are showing in stock now but shipping still says "expected to start shipping December 7th". I think it's a load of crock since tomorrow is Sunday. I better get my device soon.

Posted via CB10
    I'm in the same boat as you. As of today, the "order in process". But nothing yet.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1133 /Telus
    12-08-14 08:00 PM
    I'm in the same boat as you. As of today, the "order in process". But nothing yet.

Same boat here but received an email saying that they were starting shipments earlier on Dec 5th.

Called them today and they're still sitting on the order and basically said it hasn't shipped and I'll get an email when it does! She said basically I'd be the first to know when it ships...why bother with that email on the 5th when it's clearly bogus

Ugh, kicking myself for not ordering through Amazon (then again I don't think they ship to Canada)

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 08:09 PM
    Same boat here but received an email saying that they were starting shipments earlier on Dec 5th.

Called them today and they're still sitting on the order and basically said it hasn't shipped and I'll get an email when it does! She said basically I'd be the first to know when it ships...why bother with that email on the 5th when it's clearly bogus

Ugh, kicking myself for not ordering through Amazon (then again I don't think they ship to Canada)

Posted via CB10
    Amazon was only shipping the Black one, not the Red colour.

Had I known they wern't shipping yet, I would've wait to use another method of payment, but the X amount of quantity available left rushed me to place the order.
    12-08-14 08:33 PM
    Phoned them today since it's the 8th and no shipment notification still and the stupid rep (I have to be that blunt) told me that I need to speak to BlackBerry to get my order status. She gave me a number to call...drum roll...1 (866) 957-0761. It's the same freaking number I called her on! Wow!

Go Shop BlackBerry! <_<

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 09:09 PM
    Rofl! Are you guys calling the call Centre in India?

Yes it's a BlackBerry. If you have something bad to say... speak to Easton!
    12-08-14 10:07 PM
    OMG, I have the exact same situation, same submission of order date, same confirmation date and then silence!

This is absolutely ridiculous... how hard is to ship these phone if they are in stock?

Really, huge mistake for not ordering from Amazon. How long do we have to wait now?
    12-08-14 10:21 PM
    I ordered mine a day after you and I believe based on the FedEx tracking number I was given I'll see the phone after work tomorrow.

12-08-14 11:18 PM
    I pre-ordered the red on the 24th like some of you here and still nothing. I can't even see my order status. Only thing that shows up for me is my order details, I also go an email about the date change to the 5th. I really wish I knew what was going on

UPDATE: as of this morning 5:13am ET, I got my shipped email with tracking number. I hope you guys got it as well.
    Last edited by 2the_powerof_10; 12-09-14 at 04:16 AM.
    12-09-14 01:56 AM
    I pre-ordered the red on the 24th like some of you here and still nothing. I can't even see my order status. Only thing that shows up for me is my order details, I also go an email about the date change to the 5th. I really wish I knew what was going on

UPDATE: as of this morning 5:13am ET, I got my shipped email with tracking number. I hope you guys got it as well.
    Lucky! Received an email this morning, but it was to inform me that there might be a delay in processing shipment due to holiday season and that I'll get a shipping number when it's left the facilities.
    12-09-14 09:31 AM
    Hello,

Thank you for your order! Your order has been received and you will receive shipping information when your item has left our facility. Due to high volume over the holiday season, there is delay for your item to be processed for shipment.

Please be assured we are actively working to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.

As a thank you for your patience, later this week you will receive an additional email with a unique coupon code for 25% off a future purchase of an accessory.

Please continue to check your email for future updates.

* Please note this email does not accept replies for any question please contact customer service*

Michelle M
    Service Delivery Partner Manager
    What a joke!

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 09:36 AM
    Nice! Wished I got an email like that from Michelle offering me a discount on accessories!

12-09-14 09:40 AM
    Update: I'll admit, I don't like calling because I prefer written method of contact. Here's a partial reply from the e-mail I got after using their customer support link on shopbb re: Shipping ETA

Dear ______

Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry online store.

We show that your order is complete, and it will be shipping soon.
    Estimated shipping date of your item will be on 12/9/14. You will
    receive a separate shipping notification email when your order ships.

I ordered this past Sunday (Dec. 7th), hope this helps.
    12-09-14 12:05 PM
    @wanderlustts - and they tell me that they are handing orders on a FIFO basis. Yeah right. <_< I guess my red Passport already shipped then - not.
    12-09-14 12:17 PM
    Just to let you all know, I got my shipping notification this morning @ 5:30am, and confirmed with my wife at home that it has arrived as of 12pm, now I just have to finish my work day to see it...I'm so excited
    12-09-14 01:17 PM
    Just to let you all know, I got my shipping notification this morning @ 5:30am, and confirmed with my wife at home that it has arrived as of 12pm, now I just have to finish my work day to see it...I'm so excited
    I received an opposite message

Hello,

Thank you for your order! Your order has been received and you will receive shipping information when your item has left our facility. Due to high volume over the holiday season, there is delay for your item to be processed for shipment.

Please be assured we are actively working to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.

As a thank you for your patience, later this week you will receive an additional email with a unique coupon code for 25% off a future purchase of an accessory.

Ughh
    12-09-14 03:19 PM
    Ordered on Nov 27. Received today. Charging now

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 03:29 PM
    Ordered on Nov 27. Received today. Charging now

Posted via CB10
    Ordered Nov 25th. Haven't received. Not Charging - However, my credit card was! :|
    12-09-14 03:52 PM
    Ordered Nov 25th. Haven't received. Not Charging - However, my credit card was! :|
    Haven't received mine either! But yeah they were quick to take the money. Total BS! Tried canceling but they were unable to cancel my order cause it was already boxed for shipment. In order to cancel I have to call the shipping company and tell them I will be refusing the order. Now if the phone hasn't left the facility yet why can't they cancel the order doesn't make sense.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154/ Rogers
    12-09-14 03:59 PM
    Haven't received mine either! But yeah they were quick to take the money. Total BS! Tried canceling but they were unable to cancel my order cause it was already boxed for shipment. In order to cancel I have to call the shipping company and tell them I will be refusing the order. Now if the phone hasn't left the facility yet why can't they cancel the order doesn't make sense.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154/ Rogers
    On hold waiting for a manager, same exact situation here. Same woman keeps giving me the run-around / maze of circular logic....
    12-09-14 04:11 PM
    I feel your pain. Part of the delay of my order was due to the fact that I had to cancel my original order because my card was compromised. Re-ordered on the 5th at which time the shop.blackberry site still showed an estimated ship date of Dec 7th. Called about the re-order estimated ship date -wasn't able to get an update. However, my card wasn't charged the 1st time I made the order, but I also ordered the letter flip case and that wasn't charged until a couple days before it was shipped. If same pattern holds true, the re-order was charged yesterday, so maybe I'll get a shipped email tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
    12-09-14 04:39 PM
    I received an opposite message

Hello,

Ughh
    It's funny you say that. Right after I got my shipping email from fedex, another one came in from shopblackberry saying they are still processing my order, and gave me the same discount. LOL I doubt I'll order from them again though. Not worth it.
    12-09-14 05:27 PM
    I received my FedEx notice that it arrives today!

12-10-14 05:36 AM
36 12