Best story this year.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 05:41 PM
    Sorry, that's rsrocha I'm talkin about.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 05:42 PM
    Stranger: what phone is that?
    Me: it is BlackBerry Passport. that's when BlackBerry turn HEEL. It was like Brock Lesnar on Steroid Mode hahahahaha

Pilipinas Pasaporte
    11-02-16 04:05 AM
    I get a whole range of reactions.

'Looks like a calculator'
    'does it fit in your pocket?' (all the time!!)
    'wow!!'

A lot of people like it.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 03:43 PM
    I took mine to get it activated and when I pulled out my phone the girl loved it, said that its a very beautiful device and where I got it!
    11-03-16 07:56 PM
    I have my BlackBerry Passport for almost a year and still my friends having fun of it and making all kind of jokes the most common word what they call it is "calculator "

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 12:51 AM
    After owning a Passport make me reflect myself and the life I want even better. The important things matters me the most in life does not resonate the same with others and what's good I need is all it matters. The other voices or opinions are just noises trying to sway my thoughts.

Now I owned two lovely passports and I feel so much happiness.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 02:57 AM
    coworker1: New phone?!!

coworker2: BlackBerry? You the only one still rocking one of those!
    11-04-16 03:30 PM
    In my office I have had a tremendous amount of positive feedback on my Passport. People have asked to hold it, have asked where I got it, love the screen size. They have all said they had never seen one before. I was on a train recently and a groups of 15 year oldish boys admired it. That surprised me. It's a pity the handset wasn't distributed more widely to local mobile shops .
    11-06-16 05:57 PM
    Okay so this is going to be a long one.

I got my Passport 3 weeks ago and here are the reactions I got from my family-

Mom- wow that phone is beautiful, so classy!

Sister(prev. owner of the Curve, now using Iphone6)- What?! Another blackberry?! Why?!
    Then she holds it and starts typing and is like- wow, I miss blackberry and then takes a photo of my phone to send to her friends (all iphone users)

Dad (always dissappointed in me for buying blackberries and nothing else. All because of what he used to hear about Blackberry from android and iphone users) - hmm...well son...that is a really nice phone! (Yay!)

My cousin purchased a galaxy S7 edge a week before my passport arrived. Always going around showing people the camera and edge features.

Now when I show people my Passport they get really impressed and start asking about it, and he's sitting back there throwing jealous glances and comes running up with his phone to show what it can do but they merely glance and are back to asking about my Passport! Haha! I just Love it!

Another cousin- wow, i'll give it a 10/10 for design!
    His brother- this phone is kinda cute and I said to him you just might be the first person ever to call this phone 'Cute' lol

Out for dinner the next night and I put the passport on the table and I could see the waiters gather round and eye my device and discuss it. Many curious glances from other tables as well.

A friend of mine who knows I love BlackBerry and have been dying to get the passport since when it first came out, came over to my place to see my phone and he held it up to his face and starts rubbing the soft back on his cheek. I guess he was really happy for me lol. He then said- dude, wow...this is the perfect phone for your business needs. Looks real professional.

So this has been my experience so far and I have been loving it!

Posted via CB10
    This is brilliant! My sister did exactly that lol

Passport SE

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 08:39 PM
    This is brilliant! My sister did exactly that lol

Passport SE

Posted via CB10
    Haha! Photos don't do justice to this phone. It speaks for itself when held by people. That is when their expressions and opinions change.

Posted via:  p a s s p o r t | b l a c k e d i t i o n
    11-06-16 09:56 PM
    SpongeBob square phone

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 10:09 PM
    The common reactions to my passport is variants of "is that a laptop, or a computer?" Most people are surprised at what how large the passport appears.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport SE
    11-06-16 10:15 PM
    Got my SE last month, had all the jokes about carrying a tablet etc but most are wowed once the hold feel it and try it.
    11-07-16 02:05 AM
    I work with college students and one girl just came to my desk and saw my OG Passport lying on my desk and she said "Is that your phone?" She picked it up and started swiping through the screens saying "sweet!". She then said "BlackBerry's cool now."

Lol. Yes, it is!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 01:10 PM
    At times out on job sites I need to make a support call via my phone then hand the phone to the customer. Most times they don't say anything but give it a weird look like what the heck is this.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    11-23-16 03:20 PM
    Most common reaction I get is "Blackberry? Does it have a touch screen?" FML, if they only knew the world outside their androids and iphones!

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 04:44 PM
    They say what the hell is that lol

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 06:25 PM
1,668 ... 656667