Hi all,
    Can someone please tell me how to reassign the mute key? It's allocated to BlackBerry Assistant as a default and I wish to redirect it so that it launches a folder I've created. Additionally, does 10.3 allow you to hide icons and folders?

Thanks
    10-08-14 03:30 AM
    Hi all,
    Can someone please tell me how to reassign the mute key? It's allocated to BlackBerry Assistant as a default and I wish to redirect it so that it launches a folder I've created. Additionally, does 10.3 allow you to hide icons and folders?

Thanks
    You can't, and not yet.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 04:35 AM
    Hi all,

Thanks
    It would be a nice addition to turn the mute key into a convenience key of sorts. As for the hiding folders, not sure if that's going to happen or not. I take all the stuff that I don't use (but can't delete) and put it in a folder and place it on the next page of apps so that they sit there all on their own out of view.

JB
    10-08-14 10:53 AM