I'm looking to see where in the settings I can change where my camera's photos sit after being taken. I was able to do this on my z30 before where I went into the camera settings to do this but I can't see the same for the Passport. I've also looked at the box.com app settings and still couldn't find the ability to do this.
    10-21-14 03:33 PM
    Hmmm Idk about doing that but my photos are uploaded to box when I'm on wifi. I'll have to look deeper.

Posted via CB10
    allsportsfan likes this.
    10-21-14 03:38 PM
    Hmmm Idk about doing that but my photos are uploaded to box when I'm on wifi. I'll have to look deeper.

Posted via CB10
    I know that there is the sync function for when you're on wifi or you can choose to enable syncing by the mobile network but incur data charges. But unless there's something wrong with my laptop to passport connection and it's not doing it?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 05:21 PM
    If you set up the photo (and/or video) sync in the Box app, any photos you take after the sync is enabled should be uploaded to Box/BlackBerry. There will be folders for photos and videos. Your photos will still be on device or mSD card as well.
    10-21-14 05:50 PM