1) How do I take off the automatic signature line on all my emails? I looked in the email account setup page where it used to be and it's no longer there.

2) how do I make my default search engine Google?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 10:00 PM
    For question number one, try accessing the hub - setting - email account. Select individual account to set each signature. cmiiw

-TrackWheel-TrackBall-TrackPad-TouchKeyboad-
    11-25-15 10:11 PM
    I know. I tried that and there isn't a signature line entry. I don't know where it is. Seems like in an update they removed the option to take out the sig line.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 10:15 PM
    1) How do I take off the automatic signature line on all my emails? I looked in the email account setup page where it used to be and it's no longer there.
    Reboot your device and check Account settings again.
    (This is from memory...)
    In Hub, tap menu key (3 dots) and select Hub Settings. Select Accounts, then tap the email account in question. There should be a signature field there. It's possibly out of view, so remember to scroll the page up to see if it's there at the bottom.

2) how do I make my default search engine Google?
    In Browser, open a new tab and start typing something in address bar, then stop and wait a second. At top of screen you'll see a Search icon and what you've typed followed by an icon for the search engine selected. Tap that search engine icon and select Google from the dropdown. It will remain the default until you select something else.

Pro tip: You can open that dropdown again and long-press on any of the other search engines to have the option to remove it permanently.
    11-25-15 10:16 PM
    Have you activate the auto signature field by sliding the switch on its right? Active field enable you to edit the signature

-TrackWheel-TrackBall-TrackPad-TouchKeyboard-
    11-25-15 10:19 PM
    Gave the thread a relevant title. Titles like "Quick questions" don't help others give you the answer, nor help others with same questions to find this thread too.
    andy957 likes this.
    11-25-15 10:20 PM
    Elite1 you nailed it. Both done. Thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 and Chris Chin like this.
    11-25-15 10:21 PM