BB10 10.3.1.xx has the option to automatically switch the notification profile to meeting mode automatically, based on ones calendar.

My question: Is there a way to choose which calendar gets checked? I only want my work calendar used, and not my personal one (or any other).

Thanks for your help in advance.
    03-27-15 06:55 AM
    Found this with a Google search. See if it helps you:

I use this to add schedules from my favorite teams so I always know when they are playing.

On the home screen swipe down from the top of the screen
    Tap Settings > Accounts > FTF_Calendar_ICS Add Account > Subscribed Calendar
    In the Calendar Name field, enter a name for the calendar
    In the Server Address field, enter the address of the public calendar in ICS format
    For example, http://server/calendar.ics
    Tap Done
    03-27-15 08:42 AM
    BB10 10.3.1.xx has the option to automatically switch the notification profile to meeting mode automatically, based on ones calendar.

My question: Is there a way to choose which calendar gets checked? I only want my work calendar used, and not my personal one (or any other).

Thanks for your help in advance.
    I'm using this features on 10.3.0 passport. Only thing you have to do is change event status from "busy" mode to "free" mode(default should show "busy"). So the meeting mode will not trigger.

I use meeting mode everyday, I have work and personal calendar as well.

Hope this help!!
    anon(6098928) likes this.
    03-28-15 02:33 AM
    I'm using this features on 10.3.0 passport. Only thing you have to do is change event status from "busy" mode to "free" mode(default should show "busy"). So the meeting mode will not trigger.

I use meeting mode everyday, I have work and personal calendar as well.

Hope this help!!
    Great advice. Thank you.
    So I need to tell my wife (who controls the home calendar) to male this change. Do you happen to know if I can make Outlook do this by default?

BlackBerry Passport, UK
    03-28-15 05:35 AM
    Great advice. Thank you.
    So I need to tell my wife (who controls the home calendar) to male this change. Do you happen to know if I can make Outlook do this by default?

BlackBerry Passport, UK
    What do means by default ??? For create the events in outlooks or on passport??

You can double check the calendar setting in your outlook if it is what you are wondering. But in google calendar , the answer is no or I couldn't find it in the setting. So I always manually change the status for each event that I create.
    Last edited by samurai31276; 03-28-15 at 06:11 AM.
    03-28-15 05:52 AM