Hi
    I am new to Blackberry as the PP is my first BB device so how to use autoloaders is very exotic for me.
    i have experienced lags and reboot on my PP since I bought it the day before yesterday, so I try to reload the OS with Blackberry Link for Mac (I use a Mac) and at the end of the process, Blackberry Link said that repair is unsuccessful, and my PP cannot turn on, flashing red light. Sachesi said that my PP is in bootloader mode and my Mac cannot detect my PP anymore.
    Any suggestions on how to fix this problem or should I just swap it ? Any idea on the former would be greatly appreciated because swapping is not easy in my country.
    Thanks a lot
    01-26-15 01:34 PM
    Hi
    I am new to Blackberry as the PP is my first BB device so how to use autoloaders is very exotic for me.
    i have experienced lags and reboot on my PP since I bought it the day before yesterday, so I try to reload the OS with Blackberry Link for Mac (I use a Mac) and at the end of the process, Blackberry Link said that repair is unsuccessful, and my PP cannot turn on, flashing red light. Sachesi said that my PP is in bootloader mode and my Mac cannot detect my PP anymore.
    Any suggestions on how to fix this problem or should I just swap it ? Any idea on the former would be greatly appreciated because swapping is not easy in my country.
    Thanks a lot
    Turn it off and connect it to your Mac. Run Link and probably it will say something in the line of "Error" and let you fix it.
    Just a guess, I haven't really tried it at all.
    01-26-15 01:53 PM
    A fellow Vietnamese? Thank you for your reply. I have fixed it. Seems changing the usb port is the answer. My pp is fine now
    01-26-15 01:58 PM