Hello,

The calendar app suggests participants based on contacts of my email address.Is there a way to de associate the calendar and the contacts of an email account?
    Also it s possible to create multiple calendars (beyond the home local) ?For instance I would like to have a calendar just for my free time nobody else can see.Or perhaps I don't want to have to mix work meetings with personal appointments.Do you know whether that's possible at all?

Thanks
    03-02-15 05:33 PM
    Hello,

The calendar app suggests participants based on contacts of my email address.Is there a way to de associate the calendar and the contacts of an email account?
    Also it s possible to create multiple calendars (beyond the home local) ?For instance I would like to have a calendar just for my free time nobody else can see.Or perhaps I don't want to have to mix work meetings with personal appointments.Do you know whether that's possible at all?

Thanks
    In hUB, goto settings, there you find 'Recent Contact Management', where you have some control..

Works from 10.3.1
    03-02-15 07:55 PM
    Thank you very much it worked. However had to individually reset each individual item as the option to select more wasn't available under the contextual menu.
    03-04-15 03:44 PM