Hi im hearing we passport user can install as many as we like android apps by snap. How can we install snap on our bb passport (mine not yet arrived) through sideload?
    Sent from my lumia using Tapatalk
    10-11-14 08:41 AM
    sideload snap, sign into google through snap app

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 08:50 AM
    Hi im hearing we passport user can install as many as we like android apps by snap. How can we install snap on our bb passport (mine not yet arrived) through sideload?
    Sent from my lumia using Tapatalk

1. On your PC down load DDPBhttp://apps.goodereader.com/playbook/playbook-android-apps/?did=1772�

2. Download Snap Apk file to your PC here�
    http://redlightoflove.com/snap/�

3. Open DDPB on your desk top�

4. On your device swipe down from the top and go to settings/security/development mode�

5. Turn on development mode ( if you device does not have a password you will have to set one up, use 4 digits you will remember) .�

6 . connect ?your z10 to you PC using you USB to macro cable (your passport charger).

7. On your desk top inside DDPB you will see the option (SCAN), hit it and you IP address will populate, below is a blank box that says Password enter the same password ?you set up for your device (to go into development mode). (if it doesn't pull up your IP address just disconnect your device from the cable, close DDPB and reopen it, connect your device to the cable and try to scan again).�

8. Hit connect below where your password was entered.�

9.The device will ?connect and right below where it says connect the OS version and your PIN will populate. ��

10 at the top right in DDPB it says Add (A), click add�

Go to wherever you downloaded ?snap and select it. It will populate in the Application Name section below Add�

11. In the Application Name Box ?single click Snap�

12. Below says Install and click install, a Window wil pop up and says done.�

13. Disconnect you device from your PC/ charging cable�

14. Open snap on your device and log in using your Google ID? (ie Gmail login and password ) welcome to the Google Play store. ��

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-11-14 08:53 AM
    Ddpb doesn't work on my passport. Won't connect. I've got to figure out the sachesi method

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    10-11-14 09:09 AM
    Try this method

Can do it straight on your device!

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=960164

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 09:29 AM
    I find it much easier to use Sachesi to sideload. The only trick is to make sure that the USB connection method under settings does not say auto-discovery but rather Windows or Mac (depending on your desktop OS). I my experience it does not connect well at all with auto-discovery enabled.
    10-11-14 09:29 AM
    Ddpb doesn't work on my passport. Won't connect. I've got to figure out the sachesi method

Works on mine no problem

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-11-14 09:37 AM
    Got it to work. Not sure what I was doing wrong the first time.

Carjackd likes this.
    10-11-14 08:15 PM
    Same as all past BlackBerry's :P

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-11-14 08:18 PM
    Got it to work. Not sure what I was doing wrong the first time.

Probably nothing, it can be finicky sometimes connecting to your device

10-11-14 11:55 PM