AT&T is not responding to my request to unlock, it's been a week. They first said it was on contract, which it isn't because this is not the same device I bought originally, and now they claim "server issues" https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=d6HYVMaZ

Is there any other way to get an unlock code?
    I am an AT&T user and have been for over 8 years.
    09-04-15 12:58 AM
    Try cellunlocker.net. There's a fee involved, but they are a really good company.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    09-04-15 03:15 AM
    Sometimes AT&T says they can't unlock it/ the device isn't available for unlocking yet, etc. We've helped many CB members obtain the code when it wasn't available with AT&T/other unlock providers as we have a secondary method that can provide Not found codes. CrackBerry's Editor in Chief Bla1ze had the same issue with AT&T not providing the code he contacted us to help and we got it unlocked for him as well.

Don't worry, there is hope, we can help.

PM anytime

Cheers

Sean
    Montmartre and tillhecome like this.
    09-04-15 04:32 AM
    I had an s6 which I had on the NEXT program on my line. I then bought an att passport from eBay and placed my s6 SIM card into it. I called att to unlock my passport. Att told me they could not due to the fact that that line was on the NEXT program. And after calling several times and speaking to multiple representatives, I was finally forwarded to someone in tech support (I think). And lo and behold...after two different unlock requests...I got my unlock code from ATT.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-04-15 08:03 AM
    Sometimes AT&T says they can't unlock it/ the device isn't available for unlocking yet, etc. We've helped many CB members obtain the code when it wasn't available with AT&T/other unlock providers as we have a secondary method that can provide Not found codes. CrackBerry's Editor in Chief Bla1ze had the same issue with AT&T not providing the code he contacted us to help and we got it unlocked for him as well.

Don't worry, there is hope, we can help.

PM anytime

Cheers

Sean
    Thank you very much Sean/BlackberryCodeSource for your nice PM, I just received my unlock code from AT&T after getting 1 email saying the phone is NOT an AT&T phone, and another saying their system is down and they need more time, finally on 3rd request, I think this may be the manual request I did with a tech support, finally I got it unlocked.

This AT&T version works with T-Mobile, right?

PS: If I didn't get it from AT&T, I'd definitely get it from BBCS, no doubt. Such nice people!
    09-08-15 02:30 PM
    Hello,

I happen to live in Korea.S now and my friend gave me a locked AT&T BB Passport.
    He tried many ways to get the code from AT&T, then bough a unlock code from the BB unlock code website, called AT&T and got the same unlock code which was given from the BB unlocking company.

Now the unlock trial is down to 3 out of 10. So only 3 more chances to go.

Could you help me with this issue I'm having?

I hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks in advance.!

Regards,
    Siris.
    09-10-15 02:59 AM
    I am down to 3 chances to try to unlock my BB passport AT&T..
    Could you help me on this...?
    AT&T has been sending me the same code that does not work..
    I am desperate now.
    I really need someone's help on this.!

Siris.
    09-10-15 03:10 AM
    I am down to 3 chances to try to unlock my BB passport AT&T..
    Could you help me on this...?
    AT&T has been sending me the same code that does not work..
    I am desperate now.
    I really need someone's help on this.!

Siris.
    Why would you keep entering the same code if it doesnt work? suggest backing up your phone now

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    09-10-15 03:13 AM
    Why would you keep entering the same code if it doesnt work? suggest backing up your phone now

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    Actually, my friend gave it to me when he gave up trying and all I have left is these 3 chances.
    He asked AT&T and when the code didnt work, he tried 2 other companies and bought the code which didn't also work.
    I am now on my original BB Passport but I wanted to try the AT&T version as well.
    I hope I can get help from the forum.
    09-10-15 03:35 AM
    I had the same problem with Vodafone UK, they gave me a code that didn't work, everytime I spoke to someone they ran me through the procedure again using up another attempt, I got down to three left, I refused to do it again until someone checked the code, they did and found one number was wrong.!!!

Posted from my trusty  Passport 
    09-10-15 04:07 AM
    I had the same problem with Vodafone UK, they gave me a code that didn't work, everytime I spoke to someone they ran me through the procedure again using up another attempt, I got down to three left, I refused to do it again until someone checked the code, they did and found one number was wrong.!!!

Posted from my trusty  Passport 
    Same issue herer.! So did you get yours unlocked? Do you think AT&T and other private companies are telling me the wrong number??
    09-10-15 08:12 AM