I would like to know what I should be doing so that if I did lose my phone or if it was stolen I could retrieve photos, contacts etc. Thanks
    08-22-15 04:52 AM
    For photos use one of the cloud storage apps.
    For contacts back them up in the similar way. But I think you need to download a third party app that does contacts in a similar way photos are backed up to a cloud storage.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    08-22-15 07:31 AM
    Have a look at an app in bbworld called ultimate backup

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 07:39 AM
    I have OneDrive connect on my BlackBerry so my files, pics, and whatever else I choose is backed up in the cloud and on my computer, in which it actively syncs with OneDrive. Also if I need to pull a file to my device from my computer, I can do it with OneDrive or Blend. Depending on your cloud solution, you have ways to back up and recover what you need.
    08-22-15 07:43 AM
    I would like to know what I should be doing so that if I did lose my phone or if it was stolen I could retrieve photos, contacts etc. Thanks
    I would suggest you should take advantage of using the free option (found on Blackberrys website Under the software tab) which is to use blackberry link software and backup everything using that and this will give you the option to restore your phone to exactly the way it is now

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 07:48 AM
    I would suggest you should take advantage of using the free option (found on Blackberrys website Under the software tab) which is to use blackberry link software and backup everything using that and this will give you the option to restore your phone to exactly the way it is now

Posted via CB10
    Really need live cloud backup for real time backup.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 09:34 AM