Tried almost everything, it doesn't work. Anyone whose snapchat is working in their Blackberry, please help.
    01-12-16 11:00 PM
    It's not available. Snapchat does not allow log in from a BlackBerry.
    01-12-16 11:02 PM
    You can't. There no one can. And its not possible. Forget it.
    01-12-16 11:07 PM
    Casper works great and it's the same thing. I have it on my BlackBerry Z10

Posted from My ‎Z🔟Or My‎ 🆕‎ Priv‎
    01-14-16 09:23 PM
    Casper works great and it's the same thing. I have it on my BlackBerry Z10

Where I can find that casper app?

Posted by my beautiful PP Silver
    01-15-16 04:02 AM
    I think the workaround was creating an account on an android phone and then sideloading the app. Doesn't that work?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 05:53 AM
    I think the workaround was creating an account on an android phone and then sideloading the app. Doesn't that work?

Posted via CB10
    Nope.
    01-15-16 06:43 AM
    Where I can find that casper app?

Posted by my beautiful PP Silver
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/casper-io/

Just be to sure to make another Google account, because they can ban user that use third party Snapchat apps.

BlackBerry Z30 STA100-5 10.3.2.2836/2876
    01-15-16 07:13 AM
    It's possible and quite easy. The difficult part is that you just need to find the right APK version after following all of Cobalts methods to getting Google related services working. It's not easy to find online and I don't know what version will work best.

Additionally, I've read somewhere that if you get banned, you can go to the official website and login there to uplift the ban on your account.

I had it working but I deleted it a few weeks ago as I didn't find myself using it often enough.

Good luck

Blackberry Passport, Original. Wind Mobile, Toronto.
    01-15-16 09:15 AM
    I have a question, I'm trying to get my Yahoo Mail on my BlackBerry Z10, I have the app from Amazon but I have to go into the app to see if I have a new email, how can I set in up in the hub? I've tried to create a account on my phone but it's not working.

01-16-16 09:55 AM
    I have a question, I'm trying to get my Yahoo Mail on my BlackBerry Z10, I have the app from Amazon but I have to go into the app to see if I have a new email, how can I set in up in the hub? I've tried to create a account on my phone but it's not working.
    This is off-topic, but it should 'just work' on the Hub. I've had one for years, and never had issues connecting Yahoo Mail to my BB10 Hub.
    01-16-16 10:08 AM

Android notifications either work, or they don't. Apart from adjusting the settings within the app itself (if it is offered) there is nothing else you can do.
    01-16-16 10:13 AM
    Casper has been running on my Passport with no issues for nearly a year now. It can be a little slower to use, but it's features are awesome and it works. No limit on viewing, the other cannot see that you viewed their snap, and you can download any snap, including videos (which can be paused and replayed infinity).

BlackBerry Passport / OS 10.3.2.2789 / SQW100-3 / BBM 2C05E109
    01-16-16 12:38 PM
    It's possible and quite easy. The difficult part is that you just need to find the right APK version after following all of Cobalts methods to getting Google related services working. It's not easy to find online and I don't know what version will work best.

Additionally, I've read somewhere that if you get banned, you can go to the official website and login there to uplift the ban on your account.

I had it working but I deleted it a few weeks ago as I didn't find myself using it often enough.

Good luck

Blackberry Passport, Original. Wind Mobile, Toronto.
    Are you referring to the snapchat app or casper app? Where did you find your download? I have followed colbalts methods, casper will not open and th APK snapchat downloads will not accept my login. Any help is appreciated. Currently using using passport.

Thank you
    01-28-16 06:15 PM
    The casper downloads will not open for me and work on my passport. Can you share the link where you downloaded casper from?
    Thank you
    01-28-16 06:16 PM
    Google Casper apk.

Aaron's #BlackBerryZ10 🔟🆒
    01-28-16 06:29 PM
    The Snapchat used to work in my Z30, but in one update stoped working. Does someone know where to find and old version Snapchat apk ?
    06-28-16 03:07 PM