I've had my Passport since release and has been working perfectly until when I stopped using it about a week ago.

After not using it for a few days, I go back to it and it works fine. I then leave it for another 2-3days and this is when I noticed it doesn't seem to charge.

There is a constant red light that never fluctuates.

I have tried charging it with 4 different chargers of different outputs and etc.

I've gone as far as to leave it on charge for a whole day with no changes.

P.S. can no one please suggest the up/down volume keys because I have done that. Nothing at all to do with the buttons is working. I really wish the battery was removable now!
    04-08-16 09:00 AM
    Obviously this sounds like it's not charging. I would try factory reset by cable if you haven't already. Otherwise, only other thing I can think of is to check the internal connections. Remember there's no such thing as non-removable, but you'll probably need star drivers, stanley blades, and a lot of care.

Posted via CB10
    Obviously this sounds like it's not charging. I would try factory reset by cable if you haven't already. Otherwise, only other thing I can think of is to check the internal connections. Remember there's no such thing as non-removable, but you'll probably need star drivers, stanley blades, and a lot of care.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 09:13 AM
    Power button

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 12:04 PM
    Been trying it. It does nothing
    04-08-16 01:32 PM
    @LSDBerry yeah I've tried that also thanks. The BB programmes do not recognise it to begin with
    04-08-16 01:33 PM
    Did you also try to press the power button for a longer time?

Posted on my awesome Passport
    04-08-16 05:34 PM
    Try running Battery Guru and BVExpert when you getting back up and running maybe the issue is in the details.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 Q10SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576 Posted via CB
    04-08-16 08:31 PM
    Something similar happened to one of my buddy's Passport. It just stopped functioning one day. Local cell phone repair shop said the motherboard is corrupted and it would be an expensive fix. Maybe that is the problem with your phone?
    04-08-16 10:01 PM
    Something similar happened to one of my buddy's Passport. It just stopped functioning one day. Local cell phone repair shop said the motherboard is corrupted and it would be an expensive fix. Maybe that is the problem with your phone?
    Unfortunately, this might also be the case for me...
    04-09-16 06:18 AM
    He was constantly running all manner of crazy apps on it, whether it was BB or Android...did you do something similar to it? He was also always running it to down to 0% battery life almost all the time and using crap chargers to charge it.

Not saying those were the causes but I'm just thinking he pushed the device hard and it just conked out on him. Just speculating though.
    04-09-16 09:45 AM
    He was constantly running all manner of crazy apps on it, whether it was BB or Android...did you do something similar to it? He was also always running it to down to 0% battery life almost all the time and using crap chargers to charge it.

Not saying those were the causes but I'm just thinking he pushed the device hard and it just conked out on him. Just speculating though.
    Funny thing is, I didn't use the phone for just about a week. I had changed from the Passport to another daily driver so I only had it on for using it every few days for browsing if it was closest device to me. Thanks again though. I've contacted insurance firm, waiting on a reply to know what action to take next.
    04-09-16 10:07 AM
    Try a different cable. It might be what is causing the issue. Amazon has some really good ones for 10 or 15 bucks.
    04-10-16 12:19 AM
    Not even an OS reload? It might just magically bring the device to life.

 Piano Black Passport 
    04-10-16 02:52 AM