I have been an avid BB fan for some time now & I have just recently gotten a Passport. My passport is running BB 10.3.2.286. I have tried downloading Snap and the apps that I most frequently use for business(banking, map apps, location based apps) all require that I have google play services. After following some online support to Cobalts forum I have not been able to download the google play services with the play store or any other app store for that matter. This is my 4th full day that I have spent trying to get this to work. Can anybody give me a very detailed step by step process in doing this again so I can see if this will work. I feel like I must be doing something wrong since this will not seem to work for the life of me. I'm a die hard BB fan & I love the Passport but if I don't get this working soon I will be forced to return to my iPhone(cringe) due to job requirements.

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!!
    02-06-16 01:43 PM
    if you didn't install 10.3.2.2813 android runtime you can have old apps that blocks you from installing google play apps .
    check the first page from 10.3.2.2836 live links
    02-06-16 02:07 PM
    have you fixed your issue? even I love blackberry and i m owning Q10, I want to buy BB passport
    12-19-16 05:57 AM