Hi,

I'm from Denmark, and we use three additional characters apart from the 'standard' alphabet; �, � and �.

It's my understanding that Blackberry has quit making keyboards with these characters displayed on the keys. I've got both the Q5 and the Q10, and to get one of the three characters I simply double click the key on which the character is shown as the alternative character.

So, what I really want to know is whether or not the 4th row - which as I understand is always present on the screen - can be configured to always include these characters OR if when selecting the nordic QWERTY (think its qwerty_nb) the characters automatically are shown.

And to all those who'd say 'Just remember which characters you need to double click to get to the three characters': Forget it. I don't want to be playing a guessing game each time I write on my phone. Also, I don't want to rely on the built-in grammar check.
    09-18-15 05:04 AM
    Just long press the A or O keys. � � �

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.2.2639
    09-18-15 05:32 AM