Hi CRACKBERRY. I just bought another passport after I left my original on the bus. Worst feeling in the world. I seem to not be able to not be able to change the text(sms) tone as I previously could have. Also the option to change the WHATSAPP MESSENGER tone probably wouldn't be able to change. I'm assuming this is part of the bbos update. Is there anyway possible to change the sms tone. I've been reading that you have to manually do it through contact customization but is there anyway to do a mass sms tone change? I have 10.3 update and it's very frustrating because I have my own ringtones to download from my computer. Your. Help would be greatly appreciated
    07-11-16 10:28 AM
    Notifications/ normal/ customize app notifications. The process did change a bit awhile ago with an OS update. Many were confused about where it went.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    07-11-16 10:35 AM
    Thank you, I tried to avoid the inconvenience of having to do it all manually but it's all good
    07-12-16 11:22 AM
    Notifications/ normal/ customize app notifications. The process did change a bit awhile ago with an OS update. Many were confused about where it went.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    Is there a way to change e-mail notifications??
    07-12-16 11:27 AM
    You should have a Device Help app on your phone. May want to take a look at that to get yourself familiar with the phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 11:37 AM
    Settings > Notifications > Normal > Customise App Notifications > Email Messages

Posted via CB10 UK
    07-12-16 01:11 PM
    Thanks guys I appreciate the help, yah I guess I really need to familiarize myself with this updated version, waaay different than before
    07-12-16 11:53 PM