Dear Crackberrians... I am in Canada for a week and yesterday (at the PanAm Games opening ceremony BTW) I broke my holster... I used to have a Seidio, the one that also came with a case, which I wore with different cases since the holster was wide enough... I am in Toronto and I want to know where I can grab a new one (Seidio or any other brand) that fits the Passport with a case on... thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 07:31 AM
    If you're here for PanAm & staying downtown, try the Spadina & Dundas area, it's China Town.

Otherwise,Dundas & Yonge has a BestBuy that might have some accessories (at this point, better luck in China Town maybe).

Somewhere in the Eaton Centre is always a good shot too! Telling you this assuming you're downtown, not on the east/west end

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 08:45 AM
    Arjun is correct.
    Easton center or the BestBuy.
    To ease your wallet strain, you may find a cheap one (leather) from a sidewalk vendor until you get back to US.
    Address: 65 Dundas St. W, Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, ON M5G 2C3, Canada
    1 (416) 642-8321

Or a bit west: Best Buy
    10 Old Stock Yards Rd
    Toronto, ON M6N 5G8
    Canada 1 416-766-1577

Have fun up there and share some photos from the games!!
    dalight13 likes this.
    07-11-15 09:09 AM
    Thanks for the replies... I am staying near by the tennis center (I believe the stadium is called Rexall Center)... I went a couple of days ago to a big mall, I believe was Yorkdale the name... how far am I from downtown from the tennis center? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 01:14 PM
    Thanks for the replies... I am staying near by the tennis center (I believe the stadium is called Rexall Center)... I went a couple of days ago to a big mall, I believe was Yorkdale the name... how far am I from downtown from the tennis center? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Order from blueshop.ca. That's the best place for accessories in Canada. Get them to ship to your hotel. They have many cases available, choose express shipping and you may get it next day. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 02:15 PM
    That's not an option because at the ATL airport I lost my wallet when I was coming here... I am sure if I go to a big mall I will find something or how it was suggested before, chinatown... thanks!

Order from blueshop.ca. That's the best place for accessories in Canada. Get them to ship to your hotel. They have many cases available, choose express shipping and you may get it next day. Good luck.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 02:31 PM
    That's not an option because at the ATL airport I lost my wallet when I was coming here... I am sure if I go to a big mall I will find something or how it was suggested before, chinatown... thanks!

Posted via CB10
    They take PayPal too if that helps. Good luck in Chinatown, I doubt you'll find any high quality accessories there. Near yorkdale, there is a best buy. It's closer than going downtown.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 03:17 PM
    OK, thanks for the tip... I agree, chinatown is good for cheap accessories, nothing high quality... I think I will have the chance to hit yorkdale area later today... Enjoy your Saturday!

They take PayPal too if that helps. Good luck in Chinatown, I doubt you'll find any high quality accessories there. Near yorkdale, there is a best buy. It's closer than going downtown.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 03:25 PM