I'm selling my Passport in a few hours but the fabric reset is taking HOURS. It's already 85/90% for 15 hours or something. Is there an other option to reset the phone or remove all my personal stuff?

Thank you so much!
    08-09-16 08:14 AM
    I'm selling my Passport in a few hours but the fabric reset is talking HOURS. It's already 85/90% for 15 hours or something. Is there an other option to reset the phone or remove all my personal stuff?

Thank you so much!
    Yes-stop doing that security wipe immediately. Make sure you have disabled Blackberry Protect and remove the device from your BBID. Then attach your Passport to a PC via usb and do a factory reset using Blackberry Link.

edit: Note that you need to disable Blackberry Protect from your device (settings/Blackberry Protect) AND from your BBProtect sign in at https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...&locale=ZW4%3D
    Last edited by brookie229; 08-09-16 at 08:37 AM.
    08-09-16 08:21 AM
    Yes-stop doing that security wipe immediately. Make sure you have disabled Blackberry Protect and remove the device from your BBID. Then attach your Passport to a PC via usb and do a factory reset using Blackberry Link.

edit: Note that you need to disable Blackberry Protect from your device (settings/Blackberry Protect) AND from your BBProtect sign in at https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...&locale=ZW4%3D
    It doesnt do anything because im already in my fabric reset. Can I cancel this?
    08-09-16 09:12 AM
    It doesnt do anything because im already in my fabric reset. Can I cancel this?
    Nope. Stuck waiting now.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    08-09-16 09:21 AM
    Damn it. I got the bb10-0015 error. What is this?
    08-09-16 09:30 AM
    You have to do what brookie says

Posted via Passport SE
    08-09-16 09:41 AM
    Damn it. I got the bb10-0015 error. What is this?
    You can stop the security wipe anytime. Just do a hard reboot by pressing down on the power key for about 15 seconds until you see the red led. Have your device plugged into your PC as you do this with Blackberry Link open. It may take a few tries as it is a timing issue. In worst case scenario you can always use an autoloader in the method I have described but you MUST disable your BlackBerry Protect as I described BEFORE you reset your OS.
    08-09-16 12:59 PM
    Either that or just download the latest auto loader from crackberry then use the PC to install it. Happened to me a bit and auto loader brought it back to life.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-09-16 05:39 PM