Hi Everyone! I'm a new poster here, and I'm looking forward to switching from the iPhone to the passport! My trouble is finding a carrier! it seems ATT is the only company in the US that sells it, and provides service for it? :-/ Please tel me I'm wrong.. I've called Tmobile and the guy said they don't carry it.. I've called Straight Talk and they said they also do not service it... Anyone have a passport that is under a different servicer than ATT?

thanks for any help at all! Will be very appreciated!
    12-22-15 11:11 PM
    No other GSM carrier in the U.S. carries it. You have to buy it unlocked for every one else except at&t.

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    12-23-15 01:03 AM
    Hi Everyone! I'm a new poster here, and I'm looking forward to switching from the iPhone to the passport! My trouble is finding a carrier! it seems ATT is the only company in the US that sells it, and provides service for it? :-/ Please tel me I'm wrong.. I've called Tmobile and the guy said they don't carry it.. I've called Straight Talk and they said they also do not service it... Anyone have a passport that is under a different servicer than ATT?

Ive got a unlocked ATT Passport that I may sell!

Let me know
    12-23-15 01:07 PM
    I have unlocked on T mobile works perfect except no wifi calling as of now but it can be done.

Blackberry Passport
    12-23-15 06:15 PM

Only AT&T carries the Passport.

I might sell my white original Passport if your interested.

Your on T-Mobile?
    Honestly, the Passport has a sweet user interface probably the best once you learn it, the hubs awesome, and the keyboard rocks.
    But if your like me and you use your phone for camera and audio play back via the 3.5mm auxiliary port.
    I suggest trying out T-Mobiles LG V10.
    12-23-15 06:35 PM
    Your best bet is to purchase a brand new passport from BlackBerry or amazon and it will work on any GSM carrier.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-23-15 07:25 PM