Got a new PP SE (unlocked) and when I began to use it, it updated to 10.3.3. I've completed device switch (coming from AT&T PP) that I was able to use Cobalt's Google Play setup on (Thank you again, Cobalt...you're the man), however now, I am not able to use the setup on my SE. I've had a chance to look over everything and it looks like I am missing the Google System Account app. I've searched high and low to find a downloadble (and INSTALLABLE) com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk file on the internet to no avail. The closest thing I've found is his MEGA library featuring files not able to be downloaded via the phone itself (I've tried using BB native browser, Opera, and Dolphin) to no avail.... any suggestions as to how I can get a valid, viable, usable, copy of this .apk file?
    12-27-16 08:29 AM
    Install mega app, import cobalt files from his mega to yours. Then from your mega app you can download them.
    12-27-16 09:18 AM
    Download mega files on your PC, and then move them over.

Install and login with 4.3.3.
    Install and register with 2.8.
    Install Google Play Services v9.
    Update 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (then don't open).
    Install Google Play Store.
    12-27-16 09:45 AM
    @tochom tried that...need help importing from his MEGA to mine
    12-27-16 11:38 AM
    Download mega files on your PC, and then move them over.

Install and login with 4.3.3.
    Install and register with 2.8.
    Install Google Play Services v9.
    Update 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (then don't open).
    Install Google Play Store.
    ....only have work pc. but I'll try to find a way to jerry-rig it....thanks, Big C!!!
    12-27-16 11:41 AM
    Enable your native browser to desktop mode, u will b able to download from mega

Posted via CB10
    12-27-16 01:01 PM
    You have to install the app and register an account. Then use the link of cobalts mega (I couldn't open it directly with BB or mega app) by other computer, android phone, etc... And choose to import all files to your mega account. Then you will be able to open mega app in the BB and download to open the with file explorer from the phone. Done this in a Q5. Use the order of installation aforementioned.
    12-27-16 02:21 PM
    You have to install the app and register an account. Then use the link of cobalts mega (I couldn't open it directly with BB or mega app) by other computer, android phone, etc... And choose to import all files to your mega account. Then you will be able to open mega app in the BB and download to open the with file explorer from the phone. Done this in a Q5. Use the order of installation aforementioned.
    ....the ironic thing is that I just saw this message this morning after stumbling upon those same steps....got it working and, next to seeing my daughter going ga-ga over her gifts Christmas morning, was the best day of my month! lol. Thanks again, guys!!!
    FF22 likes this.
    12-28-16 06:38 AM