I have read about many PP screen protectors for the original PP, but am looking for a good one made for the AT&T version. (so I don't have to retro fit one).

I don't abuse my phones, but they do go in my purse which has a 4lb ring of keys, pens and then my fingernails rooting through my purse. Also used nightly for online recipes while cooking, so may get a sharp utensil jabbed at it.

Prefer one that fits the screen snugly as opposed to leaving gaps all the way around.

Thanks!
    05-21-15 08:36 AM
    I use a tempered glass one for my Z30. Do they have those for a Passport? you might want to consider that type.
    BluePumpkinBerry likes this.
    05-21-15 10:40 AM
    I use a Invisible Shields HDX sold at my ATT store made for ATT Passport. I've had it on since day one. I've shown my phone to many people and nobody notices I have it on. I keep it in my pants pocket at all times when not in use. I work in the construction field so I always have random things in my pocket, nails, nuts, screws and bolts along with the normal keys and change. And it works flawlessly.

Blackberry Passport
    BluePumpkinBerry likes this.
    05-21-15 02:09 PM