I'm in NJ.
    I get to Brooklyn, once every week or so, but usually driving from Jersey.
    Dino Ribs is a nice place.
    Maybe I should take the train...just to see people's reactions.
    12-06-14 10:01 PM
    I also live in the fifth most populated metropolitan area in the US. I haven't seen a single person with a passport.

I saw a person with Q10 once and a few with the legacy BlackBerries. That's about it.

I see blinged iphones everywhere.

Posted with my super duper BlackBerry Passport.
    12-07-14 09:32 AM
    I'm in NY and I went to get my hair cut in the bx and saw a guy in the same barbershop getting his hair cut holding a passport. Whipped mine out and was like I guess I'm not the only one!

;0)
    12-08-14 11:42 AM
    Thing gets mad attention, and the ladies love it. Every woman who has asked me about it -- which is quite a few -- has wanted to touch it and play with it. Men seem a little more reserved. Kinda weird.
    You couldn't pay me to handle anyone else's smartphone - something that is taken to the bathroom on a daily basis, handled while in there, and never gets washed. Sure, hand it over and lets have a looksey.
    12-08-14 11:55 AM
    Shortly after the PP release someone posted pics of an awesome BB kiosk in Canada that had numerous demo units and knowledgeable staff. I'd love to have seen some of these in major US cities, even if only temporary stores for the holiday season.
    12-08-14 03:48 PM
    Plenty here in D.C

C002EFE5D The KUQO Group ..... Learn how to detect lies.
    12-08-14 03:57 PM
    I commute to the city from NJ everyday and have not seen one. When people see my Passport they say "wow". It definitely catches the eye. Sadly, they still think BlackBerry is dead.

On another note I had 4 people around me today on the morning commute and they all had 9900's and Q10's.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 05:31 PM
    There are a few of us

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 05:36 PM
    You didn't see me????

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 06:35 PM
    i'm a passport user in NYC, haven't seen any other fellow users but i get tons of stares and questions on the subway and around the city.
    Most people love the form factor of the phone, followed by the "will it fit in my pocket" question.

I've seen a bunch of Q10 and Z10's as well as some old curve's and 9900's. Def more and more iPhones and android users holding battery chargers or hovering near outlets while i stroll around without worry!
    12-12-14 08:00 PM
    Nope you're not the only one in the metro detroit area. Had my PP for a while but I will admit I am the ONLY blackberry user within my group of friends and colleagues.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 08:19 PM
    Shortly after the PP release someone posted pics of an awesome BB kiosk in Canada that had numerous demo units and knowledgeable staff. I'd love to have seen some of these in major US cities, even if only temporary stores for the holiday season.
    Where? In Canada

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 08:47 PM
    There's a helluva lot of 9900s all over the city still. If Chen can get passports into the hands of all these 9900 users (obviously required for their work), people will take notice and start talking positively again about the company.

I'm very interested in the earnings report coming up.
    12-13-14 08:53 AM
38 12