On my wife's Passport, she is having an issue where she can't click on any of her notifications. Nothing happens when you click on them. BBM is fine and text is fine, but Facebook, Instagram and game notifications don't let her click on them.

To give you some reference, she has an international "azerty" type keyboard and Passport and she hasn't gotten the update 10.3 update yet. She also doesn't have Cobalt's Google Play Store hack but I got her the Android version of Facebook and Instagram from the apks from my phone, and those are the notifications causing the issues. They all worked fine for a while.

Just curious if you guys have seen this and/or know a fix to it? Should I just get her all the Google stuff from Cobalt? Maybe it needs the Google settings? Just a shot in the dark.

Any help is appreciated!

Posted via CB10Have you ever seen this before?-img_1484192322.683062.jpg
    hkkelvinlee likes this.
    01-11-17 09:32 PM
    Your wife's device, huh???
    OK!! First remove any weapons and sharp objects from the vicinity.

Then update to the latest and most stable OS to date 103.3.2163.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...090.1481043607

Then do a Cobalt!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...090.1481043607

And if your wife really appreciates you, you'll leave the lights on!!
    01-12-17 03:57 AM
    Your wife's device, huh???
    OK!! First remove any weapons and sharp objects from the vicinity.

Then update to the latest and most stable OS to date 103.3.2163.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...090.1481043607

Then do a Cobalt!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...090.1481043607

And if your wife really appreciates you, you'll leave the lights on!!
    lol, what?

So she can get the update manually? I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the help.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    01-12-17 08:50 AM
    Have never experienced this before. Im commenting because you have a great wife. Wish my gf does use the BlackBerry also, but it's only a dream.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    01-12-17 09:34 AM
    Have never experienced this before. Im commenting because you have a great wife. Wish my gf does use the BlackBerry also, but it's only a dream.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, she really is. I convinced her to get the white version to offset my black original version. We both have the BB hard shell cases, white and black. The best thing is that we can video chat together when we're apart from each other using BBM. Who needs Facetime? We both have iPads for apps and such, so we want our phone to be our phone first and foremost. BB10 and Passport are getting it done for us! When the Mercury comes, I'll still probably stay on the Passport. My wife however may want the skinnier candy bar style phone.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    01-12-17 09:50 AM
    Have you tried holding volume up and down until device reboots?

It may fix it.
    01-12-17 06:58 PM
    Yep, she really is. I convinced her to get the white version to offset my black original version. We both have the BB hard shell cases, white and black. The best thing is that we can video chat together when we're apart from each other using BBM. Who needs Facetime? We both have iPads for apps and such, so we want our phone to be our phone first and foremost. BB10 and Passport are getting it done for us! When the Mercury comes, I'll still probably stay on the Passport. My wife however may want the skinnier candy bar style phone.
    Great wife 🤣
    01-13-17 03:10 AM

Oh.. Hey! We know who you guys are! You coordinate your clothes each day so you're wearing the same look!
    (who coordinates the undies??)
    01-14-17 05:13 AM
    Yes it happens to me sometimes. Just restart the phone to fix it.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    01-15-17 05:37 PM
    These are all Android app notifications.

Sometimes this can only be fixed by performing a clean install.
    01-15-17 05:42 PM
    These are all Android app notifications.

Sometimes this can only be fixed by performing a clean install.
    Right, but they once worked fine, but all of a sudden, clicking on them does nothing. Tried a reboot and that didn't fix it. So odd.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-17 10:18 PM
    Right, but they once worked fine, but all of a sudden, clicking on them does nothing. Tried a reboot and that didn't fix it. So odd.

Posted via CB10
    The Android environment on BB10 is like walking on eggshells - it is fairly easy to corrupt. Notifications is the canary in the mine.
    ratfinkstooley and 85_305 like this.
    01-16-17 05:05 PM