Have you done this? Have you run Project Fi with success on your Blackberry Passport. According to this web site you simple made a few adjustments. Please, I need hard facts from real users as I'm considering buying a BB Passport, if this is a viable and reliable modification. I'd hate that someone who didn't know this for a fact caused me to spend the money and then find out that it works but there are bugs.

https://apn.gishan.net/settings/1114...y_passport.php
    10-25-16 07:24 PM
    Project Fi uses both T-Mobile and Sprint towers to give you a better chance to always have service. The Passport only has GSM radios, so it could never utilize the CDMA frequencies that Sprint offers. The best you could hope for is using T-Mobile only service that you are paying for through Project Fi.
    10-25-16 09:21 PM
    Project Fi uses both T-Mobile and Sprint towers to give you a better chance to always have service. The Passport only has GSM radios, so it could never utilize the CDMA frequencies that Sprint offers. The best you could hope for is using T-Mobile only service that you are paying for through Project Fi.
    Still not a detriment: I've been on T-Mobile here since 2008, so if all I have is T-Mobile, it will work as well as the service I've had. What about US Cellular's frequencies? They are apart of PFi now.
    10-26-16 07:20 AM
    Still not a detriment: I've been on T-Mobile here since 2008, so if all I have is T-Mobile, it will work as well as the service I've had. What about US Cellular's frequencies? They are apart of PFi now.
    US Cellular is CDMA also, so those frequencies won't help either.
    10-26-16 12:07 PM