I've always bought phones as soon as they're released. I'd watch BlackBerry phone launches on my phone at work. Today a coworker asked me for help with their new BlackBerry. Turns out it was a classic and after I got over the initial OHHHH. I picked up my Passport and realized I am finally content with my phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 09:56 PM
    Hahaha, it happens

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 10:04 PM
    The previous blackberry I had was a Storm II. After that, none. I wanted the Torch. Keypad was too small. The bb9900 I wanted too. But something was telling me that I should just pass on these. I don't earn much to afford such devices easily.

So one day about 3 weeks ago, after a meeting at a mall, I went to the cellphone stores and surprised at what I saw. Blackberry 10 on display on one store (FYI: blackberry disappeared from phone stores for a good two years in my city. The place I'd see blackberry phones are on pawnshops). Being the bbkid that I am, I went in and ask to hold the devices - a leap, a classic, and a passport.

5 days after, the passport went home with me. By far, this is the best. It provides what I need for my business. I hope the company will continue To support development of the OS.

I couldn't ask for more, though winning a few contests from CB for stuff for my Passport would be great

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 10:08 PM
    I never thought it would. When it comes to technology I was always about the newest and best. I'm growing up!

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 10:08 PM
    Congrats! You'll love it. It has become a companion.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 10:10 PM
    The previous blackberry I had was a Storm II. After that, none. I wanted the Torch. Keypad was too small. The bb9900 I wanted too. But something was telling me that I should just pass on these. I don't earn much to afford such devices easily.

So one day about 3 weeks ago, after a meeting at a mall, I went to the cellphone stores and surprised at what I saw. Blackberry 10 on display on one store (FYI: blackberry disappeared from phone stores for a good two years in my city. The place I'd see blackberry phones are on pawnshops). Being the bbkid that I am, I went in and ask to hold the devices - a leap, a classic, and a passport.

5 days after, the passport went home with me. By far, this is the best. It provides what I need for my business. I hope the company will continue To support development of the OS.

I couldn't ask for more, though winning a few contests from CB for stuff for my Passport would be great

Posted via CB10
    Congrats! May you be as happy as me

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 10:13 PM
    Growing up is great! keeping the faith on BB10

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 10:22 PM
    Growing up is great! keeping the faith on BB10

Posted via CB10
    Love BB10. I have a MotoG as a backup phone and I hate Android. How can anyone prefer Android?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 10:52 PM