I just use passport for around 2 months. And I like it very much, the experience and uniqueness and off course it's capability to run other os's apps. It means that this device and it's os if...treated seriously could be strong contender to iOS and android.

The thing about blackberry is they have similar perception about this business like Nokia in the past, they didn't realise the technology evolves and everybody need to adapt to changes more faster. The case is very similar and when they realise that they are left behind and it's too late. Can you imagine what happened to Nokia if they implement android early? And blackberry had the chance to enrich their os, strengthen it and try to attract more developers to develop apps and games, instead they were very comfortable being labelled as secure and professional device. If they want to sell more then their real potential customers are people nowadays the adopt android and ios.

In my opinion, passport probably the best device BlackBerry has created so far. It's well designed and powerful. You cannot play games in this device but surely we know what passport is all about, it's for work and productivity. I will keep this device so my son or even my grandchild could see this legendary device.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 10:00 AM
    BlackBerry 's best phones were models they allowed to develop instead of switching around. Curves, Bolds, Z30, and Passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-17 04:28 PM
    The Passport and Z30 were probably the most "loved" BB10 devices. All the other ones have their fans but not in quite the same way as those two.
    04-24-17 04:31 PM
    I will agreement with that statement, 100%
    04-24-17 06:44 PM
    Same here
    04-24-17 10:05 PM
    Plus! .... the Q10

Posted via CB10
    04-25-17 12:12 AM
    It's why the few remaining ones in stock were snatched up so quickly by people who always wanted one, or who didn't want to be without a spare.
    04-25-17 10:41 AM
    It's why the few remaining ones in stock were snatched up so quickly by people who always wanted one, or who didn't want to be without a spare.
    And you have to wonder; if they were still in production would they still be a demand for them. I believe there would be. And if the Silver Edition was available through a carrier as well as direct through BlackBerry would it have sold better.
    One thing for certain, business decisions have huge impact on sales, as much or more than the quality and value of a device.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    TechyThePoodle likes this.
    05-02-17 08:19 AM
    I work for an Engineering firm and am outside on construction jobs all summer and fall. I love my PP SE, but I picked up a Classic for when I am outside on the job. I don't want to scratch or dirty up my SE. So the Classic is my Monday to Friday phone and my SE is my weekend phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 10:09 AM
    The passport is a very Underated phone that in my opinion would have a much greater following if the advertising was at a higher level. I am hooked on my white passport and I have a Dailey Fight with myself which phone I bring with me my iphone 7 or my passport........im Typing this on my passport

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 03:54 PM
    The Passport was absolutely unique. It was something you either loved or hated I've found. Several of my friends and family I talked to just HATED the design and function. I loved it. It worked for me and I thought it looked like a luxury phone that was different. Beauty is different for everyone I suppose. Plus that ALLLLLLL day battery. MIss my passport sometimes.
    05-04-17 04:18 PM
    BlackBerry 10 os the amazing..if you once use it don't like another OS.
    And there are no option available better than BlackBerry Passport.
    If I think to switch to another smartphone don't like another device and smartphone like to BlackBerry Passport..
    So I decided I will stay with BlackBerry Passport when it will alive..

 BLACKBERRY |P A S S P O R T | OG| BBM 2C1E63FA
    05-05-17 11:38 AM
    I work for an Engineering firm and am outside on construction jobs all summer and fall. I love my PP SE, but I picked up a Classic for when I am outside on the job. I don't want to scratch or dirty up my SE. So the Classic is my Monday to Friday phone and my SE is my weekend phone.

Posted via CB10
    That's a good point; do you find the PKB responsive in cold weather conditions? Have you had a device using a virtual keyboard, if so; how do they respond in cold weather?

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    Last edited by KNEBB; 05-05-17 at 02:15 PM.
    05-05-17 11:39 AM
    That's a good point; do you found the PKB responsive in cold weather conditions? Have you had a device using a virtual keyboard, if so; how do they respond in cold weather?

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    Im not the guy you asked but I have used my passport and q10 in -25 celsius and keyboards worked fine with thin gloves. Best device for winter use was Lumia 1020 which I could use with my normal gloves. Although there are special gloves with you can use touchscreen?

Tools not toys
    05-05-17 02:08 PM
    Okay, I was thinking that that could be another added benefit of the Passport 's PKB with actual physical buttons versus touch sensitive virtual entry. No special gloves needed.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    05-05-17 02:20 PM
    YES.

Posted via CBX
    05-05-17 05:21 PM
    Okay, I was thinking that that could be another added benefit of the Passport 's PKB with actual physical buttons versus touch sensitive virtual entry. No special gloves needed.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    I've never thought about that benefit
    Gomz likes this.
    05-06-17 01:24 AM
    Yeah, that's what happens when you run toward the crowd, sometimes you loose your identity and forget the benefits of what made you a standout. That's a real issue with BlackBerry.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    05-06-17 03:52 AM
    Phones I loved

Motorola RAZR original -beautiful & hackable
    Motorola a3100 WM great for everything except calls
    HP Pre3 webOS the best PKB ever
    Passport BB10 a gem all around
    Priv Android 6 meh

Posted via CB10
    cbosdell and Avenzuno like this.
    05-07-17 03:55 PM
    Best phone I ever owned.

Give me one running Android and I don't care about app optimization for screen size etc
    05-08-17 09:34 AM
    The most unique phone i ever owned....

Posted via CB10
    05-08-17 09:45 AM
    Passport isn't just a classic BlackBerry, it easily ranks as one of the classic handsets of all time, certainly one of the most unique, and for that will always be remembered for its form factor and cool features.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-17 04:57 PM
    Funny, I remember many hating the device when it was released
    06-30-17 05:01 PM
    Yes indeed for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-17 06:10 PM
    Definitely BB Passport is worth its fame. Simple and fluid. Excellent piece for enterprise. I have been using this for some time now. Just sad to see Blackberry give up on its products so soon despite of making a fantastic product like Passport. How I wish to see more support to BB10 OS rather than removal of the applications as the days pass by. Evernote and WhatsApp are some of the essential applications in corporate sector, yet trouble in paradise. If only I could persuade Blackberry to get back to its origin, BB10 OS.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-17 05:54 PM
87 1234