Haven't been able to get Slack notifications (android version) to work on my Passport. Curious if anyone else has figured it out...
    10-21-16 10:24 AM
    I use slack on my passport, and the slack app notifications have never worked. As a work around, I rely on slack email notifications that get sent out 10 minutes after receiving an unread message. I assigned a specific rule with hub++ led for them.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 02:56 PM
    I have the same need to run Slack and the same inability to receive notifications, either with the S10 BlackBerry App or the Android app. I know Android alerts are possible, e.g., the eBay Android app on the Amazon Appstore is very good with notifications in my experience., which just makes this problem with Slack disappointing.

So I too have to rely on lagging email notifications generated by Slack. Actually, a 10-minute delay would be nice, but it's often longer than that. Fortunately I have already set up special audio and LED alerts for everything that comes through on my business account (no special app required for that), so I can jump on anything from Slack when it comes in.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 10:02 PM