Ok...

So I wasn't gona get the passport... but I did haha!!

Anyway, I think it's important people don't underestimate the screen!! It's amazing!!! I am considering not getting a tablet because of how amazing it is, the aspect is something BlackBerry lovers must try, you can do sooo much onit.

I got the Xperia Z3 today too and the passport is just so crazy and different, much more exciting....

Well done BB!!!

Got Passport today: WOW! Outshines my Z3-img_20141020_005216.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Got Passport today: WOW! Outshines my Z3-img_20141020_004942.jpg  
    Last edited by Blue Hef; 10-20-14 at 12:13 PM.
    10-19-14 06:55 PM
    I bought one from Amazon- had to wait to so as not to pay a premium price over the suggested $599. It was well worth it- MyZ10 is a Verizon, but the Passport is GSM- so I decided to get a T-Mobile sim and number(best options for European travel)... No one at the T-Mobile Store had heard of it- the Store manager was even surprised Blackberry was still around- BUT- they all flipped over it ! What should have taken 10 minutes was over 45, as everyone in the store wanted to play with it- and were very impressed- the manager even started playing YouTube videos on Passport use - displaying them on the Stores Big screen for all to see- ITS AN AWSOME phone- and I love it ! It works great on the T-Mobile 4g Network- NO issues-
    10-19-14 07:29 PM
    BlackBerry really know how to make phones now, but still need to figure out the advertising department

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    10-19-14 07:56 PM
    BlackBerry really know how to make phones now, but still need to figure out the advertising department

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    Why do they bother advertising when there is no way to purchase the device almost everywhere

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 09:22 PM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Yeah the screen and viewing experience is amazing!!

No need for laptop or tablet.. Passport does everything I need and easy on the eyes too!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 09:33 PM
    It takes away the need of a tablet for work purposes, I was going to get a tablet then do blackberry blend thinking I wouldn't be able to do work onit...

The passport I love it, going to pack up and store this Q10 for backup.

The concept of getting a tablet for work has pretty much gone out of the window for me, atleast for now, many people I know slamming blackberry passport it's this its that, but those people aren't used to doing real work haha

Posted via CB10
    Dubaix87 likes this.
    10-20-14 12:18 PM
    Its like Christmas morning for me...dying to get home and open it up!
    10-20-14 12:24 PM
    Got mine today and wow is all I can say!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 12:24 PM
    Yeah, the tablet and even the laptop are getting less use now. It's so much like a mini computer...
    10-20-14 12:41 PM
    My passport is the first phone I've owned which can actually come close to replacing a computer and I've owned numerous "flagships"

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 02:08 AM