I downloaded the patch files of Google services from cobalt, everything is going well except Google play services. Kindly can any1 help me on how to successfully make Google play services work on my lovely PP? Usual thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 04:16 AM
    I downloaded the patch files of Google services from cobalt, everything is going well except Google play services. Kindly can any1 help me on how to successfully make Google play services work on my lovely PP? Usual thanks

Posted via CB10
    Normally this is caused by one of two things:
    #1 There was some remnant of the real Google APKs, of which are in Cobalt's patched set, already on your device before you attempted to install Cobalt's versions. Cobalt's versions sometimes can't over write an "official" version. Delete all of them and reinstalled Cobalt's APKs in the order as laid out in the instructions.
    #2 Whatever app is requiring Google Play Service may need to be patched itself, see: http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10933307
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 12-23-16 at 07:08 AM.
    12-23-16 06:55 AM
    A very big tnks! Kindly sir, help me with a simple instruction on how to install: Google services, play store, bb id, Google acc manager. Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 07:33 AM
    @DaFoxGrey, remember I already Have the patch file on my phone but I didn't install it till we communicate.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 07:38 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

Scroll down to the section:
    HOW TO INSTALL
    12-23-16 09:45 AM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 09:54 AM
    I do exactly as this: Step 1: Install Google Play Services
    Install com.google.android.gms. This step is very important - you won't be able to login if this file is missing.

Step 2: Add a Google system account to your device
    Install com.google.android.gsf.login-4.4.4. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully (may take a few seconds). You should now be able to see your Google account in Blackberry Settings -> Accounts -> Third Party Accounts.

Step 3: Register your device with Google Play
    Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration.

Step 4: Install Google Play Store
    Install com.android.vending. Run and enjoy the Play Store!

All 4 apps MUST remain installed on your device otherwise Google Play store will not work.

----------------------

Posted via CB10
    12-23-16 10:13 AM
    If you do those steps in that order, using the APK's provided by Cobalt, on a device that doesn't have leftover files already on it, it should function.
    Once you install the four APK's, you will need to leave them installed on the device for Google Play Store and the patched version of Google Play Services to function.
    This doesn't mean every Google / Android app will work flawlessly, but a fair potion will.
    Remember you are limited to apps that will run on Android 4.3 or lower, are not Widgets, do not require rooted device, or access certain BlackBerry Only Hardware/Core functions (for example, the ability to hang up a phone call)
    12-23-16 11:42 AM
    Serious and warm thanks!

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-23-16 11:58 AM