I'm loving my Passport more each day. But for some things I still have a Nexus 7 2013 tablet. For instance, it's just so much nicer and easier to have my Google+ birthdays pop up in Google Now. And Google Now seems to be very good at finding things to show me that really do interest me. But imagine my surprise that Google would point me to an article on a British phone site, titled "16 Reasons You May Just LOVE The BlackBerry Passport". It's a really good read and it's here: 16 Reasons You May Just LOVE The BlackBerry Passport | Know Your Mobile .

In case you miss the link in that article, they also have done a full blown Passport review, here: BlackBerry Passport Review: Don?t Believe The Haters: Prices, Specifications, Reviews | Know Your Mobile . One warning when reading it. The review, at first, may seem short and incomplete. There's a screenshot of the browser using their site. It can be mistaken as a promo after the post. Keep going. There's lots more good stuff.
    ubizmo and makie like this.
    01-31-15 10:05 AM
    Cool, thanks for sharing, Kraski
    01-31-15 10:21 AM
    Those suggested news feeds you have in Google Now are based on your search history in Chrome and any other browser that supports Google login.

I used to have a bunch of Google now cards show up suggesting iPhone 6+ articles when I was browsing for the 6plus for my wife
    01-31-15 10:21 AM
    Thanks for the news!!
    01-31-15 10:25 AM
    True. Google Now also gives localized recommendations, based on my location. In other words, it's very good at personalizing. I think I was more surprised that they gave me a post from a site I've never visited and probably never would have found, otherwise.
    01-31-15 10:56 AM
    That is one thing I miss from my s5. Google Now.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 11:54 AM
    That is one thing I miss from my s5. Google Now.

Posted via CB10
    That's why I have my Nexus 7. Google Now, Google+, and Hangouts.
    01-31-15 12:27 PM